Sign in to follow this  
wrightt80

747 v3 autopilot issue

Good evening,

I would like to thank you for this post
I recalibrated the two joysticks (yoke and pedals) and everything is working ok now

:smile:

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

*** My 4000th Post at Avsim....and lots of years enjoying this site - Thanks AVSIM ***

Just a question for you on how you calibrated because I could not get it to work.  Please confirm you are using FSUIPC.  Is the axis set as a "Send direct to FSUIPC calibration" or "Send to FS as Normal Axis" ?  thanks.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

On 02/02/2017 at 1:41 PM, spesimen said:

a workaround that fixed it for me is disable this setting:

fmc->menu->setup->pmdg options->simulation->next page(2/10)->ctl input with AP on

cheers

-andy crosby

Fixed my problem cheers 

On 7/19/2017 at 0:26 AM, blakeburles said:

fmc->menu->setup->pmdg options->simulation->next page(2/10)->ctl input with AP on

Worked for me as well, but I wonder if Ctrl column and Ctrl wheel null zones would work better...maybe set them to a higher number?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I know that this thread is eight months old, but I just wanted to point out that I am suffering from this problem at the moment in the 747-400. It's interesting to note that it only started happening after I had reinstalled P3D v3.4 without installing FSUIPC. I am going to try disabling the "Control Input with AP on" setting.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is the best solution I think too . My FFB stick is old and droops on release so  turning off (disabling) "Control Input with AP on" is perfect.

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

Disable ctrl input with AP on 

OR increase the Ctrl column and Ctrl wheel null zones just below ctrl input with AP on..

Solves the problem easily!!!