Sign in to follow this  
Jas451

Display Error on Free Flight Screen

It's not clear because we don't have a stance on it. If it's there, you'll see an oddity. If it's not, you won't.

Tweaking guides have said for years that you should add it in (and FSX:SE has it in there by default), but it depends on who you ask.

Kyle Rodgers

It's not clear because we don't have a stance on it. If it's there, you'll see an oddity. If it's not, you won't.

Tweaking guides have said for years that you should add it in (and FSX:SE has it in there by default), but it depends on who you ask.

Ok. Thanks. But just to be clear, to avoid this issue we're experiencing we should delete this line or "//" it out or change it to "0"?

Mark Adams, KPWM

Guest BeaverDriver

OK, thanks Kyle. I'll put it in and see if it helps. If not, I can always take it out again. Appreciate the response.

Glenn Davy

Ok. Thanks. But just to be clear, to avoid this issue we're experiencing we should delete this line or "//" it out or change it to "0"?

Yeah. I'm not sure what ramifications that'll have on the sim in general though. There's gotta be a reason DTG added the common tweak in there by default. I'm not really into that whole side of things though.

OK, thanks Kyle. I'll put it in and see if it helps. If not, I can always take it out again. Appreciate the response.

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

Well for now I'm gonna change the entry for DisablePreload from = 1 to =0 and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mark Adams, KPWM

Does it  really matter  if the start up screen   shows  only  half  the aircraft,  as long it  shows  correctly in the  sim  is the main thing.   or  am i missing  some  thing

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well, I also understood that it is just an optical thing in the start up screen - no systems issue or simulation problem after actually starting a flight.

That's why I just left "DisablePreload=1" in the .cfg-file.

I hope I got this right.

Christian Baldauf