Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Operations Centre Error

Finally I got it.

There was a certificate error on the pmdg download page in my internet explorer. Installing the certificate didn't help either but luckily I remembered that XP antispy is working in the background so I decided to deactivate it and the pmdg page wasn't blocked anymore.

Now I got the latest OC update and was able to download and install the liveries.

Thanks for your support and patience, Kyle.

Well that's certainly a new one.

Thanks for your patience as persistence, as well!

Mine started working with no further action on my part. 

Thanks Kyle! One of the reasons why PMDG is such a great company is this level of support. 

Glad to hear it!

Kyle Rodgers

Anyone having the problem, 

Simple fix, just go to the control panel, open Programs, then turn on or off windows features, Now drop down NET3.5 and check everything, do same for NET4. your problem should be fixed. 

Hi All,

I've attempted all of the fixes suggested above and none are working.  Any other suggestions?

1 hour ago, tomwalker84 said:

Hi All,

I've attempted all of the fixes suggested above and none are working.  Any other suggestions?

What is your specific issue?

Kyle Rodgers