Sign in to follow this  
stefant234

Another Thank you thread to PMDG (and a question)

I know that these threads exist already, but I love the Queen so much already that I just felt I should tell you about that. When it released (About 1AM here) I bought it right away, but I only now got the chance to set up a flight and we're currently climbing to FL350. And so far.. She is simply amazing. The FPS are really good, probably better than with the 777, or at least for me they are. This is not an objective review after all.

I would have gladly paid way more than the price you ask for and in all honesty you could surely ask for more than you do. Thank you for the hard work and for such an amazing addition to the hangar (or rather the flagship of said hangar?)!

Thanks Stefan. Am I missing the question, or did you forget to include it?

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Stefan. Am I missing the question, or did you forget to include it?

You are not, I just managed to solve the little problem I had and forgot to edit the title. During the first departure LNAV would disconnect seemingly at random, followed by the AP, despite not anything being wrong, like a route discontinuity. But I figured out that the CTL Column Null Zone must have been too sensitive for my joystick (and every time I moved the camera angle this happened) and edited it, so that it now works flawlessly. It had me panicked a bit, but everything is just as perfect as I expected it to be :smile:

Stefan,

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I think there's also an option that allows the AP to ignore your hardware axes entirely when the AP is still connected. That may be more of what you're looking for.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Very happy as well with my latest purchase.

Very happy with the P3D price, - same as the 777.

I did two flights today, VHHH-RCTP, and then tutorial 1 KDEN-KSFO.

No OOM's just great flights.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Very happy as well with my latest purchase.

Very happy with the P3D price, - same as the 777.

I did two flights today, VHHH-RCTP, and then tutorial 1 KDEN-KSFO.

No OOM's just great flights.

And it runs just as fluid as the 777! Just too bad that many VA's have begun to remove 747 flights from the schedules.. Maybe they will return now? Flew to VHHH today as well, there is something special about the approach there

Stefan,

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I think there's also an option that allows the AP to ignore your hardware axes entirely when the AP is still connected. That may be more of what you're looking for.

Perfect, thanks! Now I can even leave the house without worrying that someone might move the joystick by accident. Is there any possibility to roll that particular setting back to the 777? It only has the option to edit the sensitivity, but not to turn the joystick off alltogether. It is not urgent, but I do perform subtle barrell rolls occasionally, though that is mostly my fault or the Z-Axis having a particularly bad day. Somehow I also broke the knob for the minimums, it won't turn on. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to have a cockpit tour at 2AM? Well anyways, the first flight was a complete success!