Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

East...with added South

As you will gather, we'll be starting from where we left off last week. There are no long legs and very few long runways so I would suggest an aircraft you can put down anywhere Cherokee, 182, that kind of thing.That's as far as I'll go for the moment.

Flight Plan will be available closer to departure so no recces. I haven't flown it so I don't see why you lot should!

P.S. It's no secret that Nantucket and Block Island are on the itinerary. but there are Orbx Freewares for them.

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Sounds promising... my Bonanza could use a cross country flight  :smile:

Bert

I knew you couldn't resist. :smile:  Thanks for dropping by Bert, it was getting a bit boring in here.

It's worth mentioning to anyone that has Bill Womack's Nantucket that there is an update which addresses some sparkly bits (Josh, remember those?) and puts right a few other things...

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Flight plan HERE

I figure take off at 13:30, sunset is 17:01. Weather forecast is bright 'n' breezy. We shall see. :wink:

Scenery same as last week plus Bill Womack's Nantucket and Orbx' Block Island. Everything else is Orbx freeware.

After a heavy day of RTW practice you WILL be grateful for a nice relaxing potter.

1900hrs UDT kick off

Teamspeak server: ts.teamavsim.com

What else do you put in here?

Oh yes. JoinFS (latest is 15) IP on TS

That looks to be it.

Tomoz

Yeah, I got that Bert. Thanks

Just what the doctor ordered for pilots whose nerves are jangled.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Good times. Thanks.

Edited by MM

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Great flight Ron, Thanks!

Well,,, The flu has hit our household in spades. :Sick: (Sunday afternoon, except the hound - lucky dog) Sitting in front of the monitor is a shady proposition at best so there will not be a "super-deluxe" pirep. :cray: I uploaded the best shots and included a zip that contains many recordings from the flight in JFS (not viewed, could be bad, sometimes they are). 

Just use -

File | Open Recording

View | Recorder - Use this to fast forward to the point you want using a moving map to gauge when to stop/continue etc..

Here --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1lfxkcnclvezunm/AADdKPTV8a-I_-JxiytkmcHYa?dl=0

Back to bed, CYA

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Get well soon Roman, at least it should be done before race weekend.... it hit us mid December.

Oh dear, you poor sausage. :sad: