Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

747 Livery Availability

I thought I would start a topic like the post in the 737 forum. I'm looking to make some paints for the 747 are I am looking for some unique cool paints to do so feel free to post any recommendations in this post. I'll do any of the models of the 747. 

• Upvote 1

Would also love a Wamos Air/Pullmantur Air, EC-KSM, EC-KQC or EC-MDS think they all look the same :)

And Agree with Chuck Dreier, an Atlas Air Pax version as well..:)

Think they only have like 4 of them..N464MC, N465MC, N322SG and N263SG

464 and 465 are normally flying as CMB or other Military Charters :)

322 and 263 is VIP transport as far as I know :)

I'd love to see a Cal Cargo paint(s). One of these in particular should be pretty easy ;)

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/operator.php?p=1191

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

There's an amazing series of articles in Airways Magazine by John Marshall about his experiences flying as a contract pilot for Iraqi Airways during the Hajj. In the article, it's made clear that he was flying a 1994-vintage ex-JAL bird, YI-AQQ. It would be wonderful if someone could paint this relatively simple livery. There's something romantic about flying a hand-me-down, logo-less, dirty 'shaggy dog' airliner in an exotic land, contending with huge payloads, crazy schedules, and 45C/113F+ temperatures. Here's both a picture and a link to the article. IIRC, there was a 3-part version published in some earlier issues as well. 

https://airwaysmag.com/magazine/flying-the-hajj/

b747-446-yi-aqq-iraqi-airways-iaw-ia-bag

• Upvote 1

I would like a few repaints too:

Cathay B-HKX (BCF)

One of the Cathay B-LR_ serie (ERF)

KLM Cargo ERF, I think it's they are Martinair owned aircrafts

Etihad Cargo N476MC (operated by Atlas)

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif