Sign in to follow this  
antram

Minor Issues 744 v3

Firstly, what a magnificent rendition and simulation, truly it sets the benchmark for flight simulation. Well done on an excellent product.

No major issues, 2 small items that I cannot resolve by searching the associated documentation.

i) No Land 3 message keeps repeating, I have I believe the required triple signals, any help here would be appreciated.

ii) FMS message "Split IRS Controls" I cannot find a direct reference to this message, I realize that the navigation flight displays can be either linked to a single IRS or have separate IRS to each pilots displays.

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, and just not discovering the solutions in the documentation.

The autoland functions perfectly in Autoland 2 mode, intercepted horizontal and vertical aspects, and landed in virtual zero visibility at EDDM (Munich)

:smile:

1. Sounds a lot like a configuration issue. Make sure to fly the tutorial to get the flows down.
  2. Emphasizes my point above: you're misconfiguring something. Run the tutorial to get the procedures down.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

If you are going from cold and dark make sure you follow the proper IRS startup and then FMS positioning properly and you should be ok. 

I had this last night.  I accidentally pulled the chocks before I had the APU running and it killed my power.  By the time I had power restored, it had tanked my IRS 2.  I tried to just reset that one but it never realigned.  I ended up having to turn them all off and do a full realign.  That did the trick though.

LOL I've forgot to put the APU GENs on line before pulling the plug more times than I care to admit.  The center IRS doesn't operate on DC, so you lose it and lots of stuff if you don't notice it's gone.  You can verify all three are running from the CDU POS page 3.

Dan Downs KCRP