Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

VAS P3D

Hello guys

My pc is decent and has been capable to run major addons on P3D but for some reason todays around ORBX KJAC on the FSlabs I got the Vas alert multiple times until the sim crashed. Please let me know what I can do with this. Here is my specs.

i7 6700K 4.0

NVIDIA GTX1070

16RAM

2TB

124SSD

Windows 10 64bit

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Move the sliders to the left...

there are many many posts with OOM "solutions" , the one I give you is the one to use...

Jorge

No really,

I have sliders to far right.

First if flying Airlines don't  use orbx regions.

Use global 

Vector, turn everything off apart from the first tick on major and second roads

Turn off any scenery-airports you don't need for that flight.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Copy but I only have global not vector, and the north USA regions

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Hello guys

My pc is decent and has been capable to run major addons on P3D but for some reason todays around ORBX KJAC on the FSlabs I got the Vas alert multiple times until the sim crashed. Please let me know what I can do with this. Here is my specs.

i7 6700K 4.0

NVIDIA GTX1070

16RAM

2TB

124SSD

Windows 10 64bit

What version of P3D are you running?

If using 3.4 and having access to previous versions such as 3.3 or 3.2 my best recommendation is to go back to one of those versions instead.

I was using 3.2 and 3.3 and never had any VAS issues. Then I upgraded to 3.4 and had VAS issues and OOMs on pretty much every flight regardless what settings I was using.

I then went back to 3.2 and all VAS issues were gone and haven't had one since even when using rather high settings, all global Orbx products, AS16 weather, detailed payware airports such as FT EHAM and doing all my flying in the PMDG NGX.

Richard Åsberg

Flying EKCH-EGLL at the moment with normal Autogen and without Vector and CRZ at about 950MB VAS left . So i am expecting no issues in Aerosoft EGLL.

Amazing Airbus  :wink:  Bad pilot

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Scathing.   Why is that?  I don't have it, but am intrigued.

I didn't buy the FSL bus. But I can understand the frustration of some users.

FSL states that in order to help their product to run within <4Gb VAS space, you must reduce cloud textures to 512 MB, not use Orbx Vector, and they provide pdf with instructions to reduce P3d sliders to lower values.

Obviously every computer system is different. No two systems can ever be alike. P3d, like FSX, is a simulation. It can not have any benchmarks. No two flights over the same route will produce identical results with VAS usage or smoothness.

I am afraid until we get a 64 bit platform, the VAS issue will not go away.

My P3dv3.4hf2, runs most aircraft over all Orbx regions, with Vector at 100%, REX SC/TD clouds at 1024, showing 800 to 1.2 Gb after several hours. But that's not with the FSL bus, which I determined would be a risky purchase on a 32 bit platform.

Regards

David

Guys i dont have orbx vector only global and yes I turn off all my airports addons, only keeping active my departure and destination

David there huge VAS eaters your running but your VAS seems good.

If you can run the PMDG 777 you can run the FSL, simple as that.

Guys i dont have orbx vector only global and yes I turn off all my airports addons, only keeping active my departure and destination

What Nvidia drivers are you using?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Latest and also the inspector.

Latest and also the inspector.

There is your problem

The latest drivers have a VAS leak.

Like this post saying the new PMDG 747v2 has a VAS leak!!

http://www.avsim.com...y-vas-increase/

Posts like this on FSL also. 

Go here http://www.guru3d.com/content-page/guru3d-driver-sweeper.html

Start PC in safe mode after you have above, Then ONLY install display drivers nothing else(custom install)

Let me try thanks