Sign in to follow this  
737freak

747v3 service vehicles incompatible with GSX?

Hi there,

When I activate GSX while the service vehicles are active, they disappear. Why is the 747v3 service fleet incompatible with GSX? Or am I doing something wrong? If the former, that should have been found by the beta testers, right? 

Thanks in advance.  :smile:

Henk de Vries

They were never intended to be compatible with GSX.  Either turn off the PMDG service vehicles, or do not use GSX

Andrew Jones

Thanks for the reply Andrew.  :smile:

Why?

I would like to use a mix of vehicles, more specifically supplement GSX with the PMDG service vehicles missing in GSX (combi high loader, bulk belt loader, lavatory, hydrant fuel pump, etc).

EDIT: BTW, the PMDG ground power units also disappear....

Henk de Vries

They conflict with each other. The presence of GSX vehicles will make ours run off. I think we're discussing it with them to get them to play well together.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle:

So if I have GSX installed along with P3D V3.4 and the new 747, will the GSX ground vehicles still work?  (as long as I don't request the PMDG ground Vehicles?

I don't have GSX now, if I add it, can I shut it off for the 747 and activate it for the 777 and 737?

Paul Gugliotta

Paul,

Yeah, you have to specifically call the GSX vehicles, I think. They won't appear unless you want them to, so just don't call them while using the 744. At least for now. I think we're coordinating with them to make them work together.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Paul,

Yeah, you have to specifically call the GSX vehicles, I think. They won't appear unless you want them to, so just don't call them while using the 744. At least for now. I think we're coordinating with them to make them work together.

This is excellent news. Thanks Kyle. Good to see developers collaborating.

Download the latest GSX installer or standalone addon manager to get it.

If you use the stand alone manger installer you also have to download the latest vehicle updates.  Might be best to download the newest full GSX installer.

Dan Downs KCRP