Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Weirdly shaking engines

Hi - 

I have had exactly the same issues with engine shake. Once in flight and once on the ground. Noted it when switching to outside view. It lasted 10 sec or so, not getting either better or worse, and then disappeared. Running FSX with a frame rate limited to 30 fps.

Love the plane, though!

Marcel Durieux

I can confirm this phenomenon on FSX.

Typically, I've seen it happen on the tarmac whilst parked - engines OFF - and GSX working the Cargo on or off the aircraft.

Steve

Same here with FSX:SE. It was on ground @ Tampa (FlyTampa KTPA), engines off, no power to a/c at all. I was moving around the Queen with Chaseplane cameras. And then it started. Was fun to look at it. :D I dismissed it as probably a problem of ChasePlane or wierd wake turbulence logic of the FSX. It happened many times, engines were shaking from 1-2 minutes to just 5-10 seconds. As I changed camera angles and positions it seemed to react on that, but not always and not precisely when moving or steady. 

But I was not able to replicate this. 

Evening....

Same situation on ground mostly and another weird anomaly as well.....

Aircraft slammed in to ground during takeoff and then recovered.....

Love the aircraft.... I know these bugs will eventually be worked out....

Annnnnnnd.....

Those Rolls Royce engines sure purr beautifully with their own unique sound......

Here is the video:

Guillermo Schlimer

I dismissed it as probably a problem of ChasePlane 

hahaha you can't blame everything on ChasePlane, common!!!

:P

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

hahaha you can't blame everything on ChasePlane, common!!!

:P

Haha, true Keven. Actually I did not blame and shame, twas just a thought of my own, never complained about it. ;)

At the moment CP works like a charm, except not looking for my Scenery.cfg, but I can wait for that.  

Haha, true Keven. Actually I did not blame and shame, twas just a thought of my own, never complained about it. ;)

At the moment CP works like a charm, except not looking for my Scenery.cfg, but I can wait for that.  

We're totally on the wrong thread for that but anyway... Send us an email about your cfg and we'll do something about it: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/

Now back to topic, sorry for my intervention!

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Was wondering if anyone ever came up with a solution to the Shaky Engines