Sign in to follow this  
Longhaul444

Queen Misses T/D.....

I have noticed that PFPX will give me a strange altitude when I fly in a country that uses meters, such as China.

Chuck Biggins

You really need to double check the results from PFPX, especially in those areas. I am currently on my way to China and so far all the planned levels from PFPX are correct in China, but e.g. in Mongolia they are wrong. That was the case 2 years ago and they still haven't fixed that :mad:

In China i get e.g. S1100 or S1130 as altitude. That is perfectly fine as it correponds to FL361 and FL371, depending on your track (east/west).

At least they fixed, that over Russia etc. there is FL now instead of meters.

Either way- there is never a reason to "sit in disbelief."  Be the pilot, man!

You won the internet today. We'll done sir.

Eric 

An American Airlines Seminar called "Children of the Magenta-Automation Dependency" is probably appropriate here.

www,youtube.com/watch?v=pN41LvuSz10

PS:

I was unable to use the hyperlink function, perhaps someone can send me a message on how to do this. thanks

Mike M

• Upvote 1