Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Still seeing the browser window

I'm trying to setup the app, but I keep seeing the browser window.

I followed the link from the FAQ section and performed every step of the explanation, but when clicking on the icon this process created, it only opens the browser, with all open pages and I still can only use the CDU from the browser window.

I also checked the manual, but there I only find a link to the FAQ and no explanation or fixes.

How do I get the app to perform in fullscreen?

Cheers!

Maarten

Samsung SM-T550

OS on PC is Win10 64-bit, OS on tablet is 5.1.1

Firefox

Cheers!

Maarten

Hi Maarten,

On Android, I believe Web-Apps only work with Chrome (the native Browser on Android).

Have you tried that?

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

I tried Chrome, but the explanation from the link in the FAQ-page isnt correct, also the pictures doesnt correspond to what I'm seeing on my screen. I've just been pushing buttons that seemed to correspond to something in the explanation and somehow I got it done, but I dont have a clue what I've done exactly...

But okay, it works now. Thanks for the help.

Cheers!

Maarten

Well I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that... so I'll just say I'm happy you got it working :-)

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Andrew,

It doesn't work on my Ipad either following the instructions, just like you, following the instructions will create only a link to that ip address with no CDU.

I got it working after sweating a lot :) Install a QR app in the device and scan the code!, Is the only way I can see the CDU. I use to have the links of each CDU in my Ipad, but no longer work.

Jose