Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Activation key problem

Hi Ray,

Yesterday morning I wrote an email to Dough Thompson asking him to send me a new key for Radar Contact4. As I don't have the purchase information anymore, I bought RC4 many years ago, I provided him with all relevant information that I had available. Unfortunately I haven't heard back, yet.

I needed to reinstall Radar Contact as I bought a new system.

Hopefully you can use your magic wand and get some actions in this matter. Thanks a lot beforehand for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hans van Wijhe

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Hi Hans,

I've written to Doug and JD and sent them the link to this post. You should hear soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ron,

Thanks a lot. You and Ron are doing a great job here, hats off to you two.

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Thanks Hans. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

Can you come to the rescue once again, please? JD contacted me yesterday and asked me to provide a product id, and I sent to him what I thought might have been the product id. Never heard back from him again. Can you try and get some action into him?

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Hi Ray,

Can you come to the rescue once again, please? JD contacted me yesterday and asked me to provide a product id, and I sent to him what I thought might have been the product id. Never heard back from him again. Can you try and get some action into him?

Hans

Hans,

I've sent you a PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

How's it going Dough Thompson?  lol

Jim

CYWG