Sign in to follow this  
ssimm1958

first it was error:activation library handle operation failed,my license key not accepted, now cannot get product version data data-string not found

first was not accepting my key, the one I have paid 135 dollars for, was directed to a link by someone in my prior post , I followed what was posted and deleted flexnet as that person did now I reinstalled the 747 now I get two error flags 1.-  cannot get productversion data data-string not found I click ok then 2.-Initialization of license library failed I click ok then scenery terrain files load then plane cockpit  comes up completely dead no screens on and cant click any controls or turn on anything. It doesn't give me a place to enter my key. I am beginning to wonder if I have just ###### away 135 dollars for a pmdg product that wont  let me use it? I mean I understand wanting to protect your product, but I am thinking taken your means to far, I mean c'mon guys I paid money for this wonderful creation . I followed the instructions to the letter of the link I was provided in my prior post. what do I have to do to use this product I paid money for, my computer is plenty strong enough, am using p3dv3 all of my other paid for planes work, someone please stand behind this product and provide me with the proper instructions I need to get this bird working. PLEASE!!!!!!! ORDER NUMBER #3xxxx3 Was considering getting the 737 and 777 but after all this difficulty with this 747 wondering if would be worth it. all my online friends are wanting to buy this, but but are wondering if would be wise after seeing all the problems I'm having just to get it operational.

Edited by n4gix
masked order number

real helpfull bunch in here, yeah right, they got my money guess that's all that matters to them

Welcome to the forum. This is actually for user-to-user support, and not official support. As noted by our website, and in the Intro Manual, our official avenue for support is support.precisionmanuals.com. That's the only way to have a guaranteed response. As you can see by the number of posts in this forum, and the General Forum over the last few days, it's easy for things to become buried.

Given the nature of the issue, as well, it's better off through the queue (since we'll need to look at your store account, your product key, and so on - all data that shouldn't be in a public forum).

Please use the link in my signature to access the support system, create an account, and send off a ticket with the information in your first post (and any additional information you can provide).

Thank you for your patience.

Kyle Rodgers

Did you open a ticket? That's the best way to

Get support

Well Kyle posted just before me so my advice is now ^^^^^^^^

Richie Walsh

in process sorry for the wise crack guys, guess I am just a little flustered currently, kinda got my bubble burst when It did not work at first, I so want to fly this bird

in process sorry for the wise crack guys, guess I am just a little flustered currently, kinda got my bubble burst when It did not work at first, I so want to fly this bird

Totally understand the frustration. No worries. I just wanted to make sure you got into the queue and things didn't slip through the cracks. I've been trying to keep up with the forum, but I know I'm missing threads because new ones keep coming in.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers