Sign in to follow this  
maca11

744 v3 FPS

Where did you get that livery?

I painted it myself, it's my airline in Air Hauler.  :smile:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

No I asked because I have the Aerosoft bus and want to know what the fps difference is from that to the 747. Of course I know they are better with the bus 

Paul, on my system in a set up where I'd get around 40FPS in the Aerosoft Airbus (eg. at a typical FlyTampa airport, with medium-high settings in FSX, I'd get perhaps a steady 30 FPS in the PMDG 747.  It's a very smooth, unstuttering performer, and my system is probably slightly below average by today's standards. 

Hope this helps.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Thank you, that does help and that is about what I get with the Bus so now I have a reference I can relate to.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

This is the first add-on that VAS jumps when look outside?! when I switch to outside view? And it jumps right away....A bit unusual for my system. Anyone experienced anything similar? FPS are a bit lower for one flight I made, but I purposely started FSX after all installation and kept at the gate for several hrs while I was adjusting everything else and than I made a 5 hrs flight. No issues though, just looking at a VAS meter noticed significant jump on VAS when outside. Didn't had a time to read docs, but is there FPS limiter on FMC as adjustment available now?   

A bit disappointing, since all PMDG products I have work flawlessly and at this moment even FS A320X has better FPS.....Anyone with Idea. 

I6700, 1070 MSI, 32GB, and all WX and scenery add - ons......

It's not usable in multiplayer events (Ivao Vatsim), in AMS FT I was getting 9 fps no way to enjoy; only alone and with small airport, where you can have fun doing circuit and hand flying.

Well, as I am watching Matt flying from Orlando, I see FPS around 20-29...so I guess that's the number. Just not sure where PMDG conducted their test and numbers they published when they said is better than 777? It is not....for now at least....

Hi there,

I'm running the Queen on a 5 year old system and get 30 FPS for the most part. Having said that I really don't fly out of major add on airports, just because for me it's all about a smooth simulation, and I get just that from every PMDG product incl. the Queen.

I have UTX and always run AS2016 as I'm strictly flying IFR.

Cheers,

Peter

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11