Sign in to follow this  
Cloudhopper

No Liveries In Operations Center?

Hi everyone - I checked the Op's Center and there are no liveries for the new 747-V3?? Has PMDG made any available or am I looking in the wrong spot to install additional liveries? Can't seem to find them anywhere?  Thanks for your help!

Lyle

Hi everyone - I checked the Op's Center and there are no liveries for the new 747-V3?? Has PMDG made any available or am I looking in the wrong spot to install additional liveries? Can't seem to find them anywhere?  Thanks for your help!

Be sure that you've selected the proper version in the OC. All three - FSX, FSX:SE, and P3D - will appear in the list.

If you're sure you've selected the proper version and they're not showing up, then you likely have a registry issue.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

There were a bunch in there when I ran it- Make sure youre expanding the model drop downs so the liveries show..

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Hi guys thanks for the reply - I checked the Ops' Manager again and expanded the directory for the 747II still no livery options. I see PMDG 747QOTS II expanding down to Expansions then PMDG 747-8 and that's it? This is after selecting the correct model from the above drop down (the FSX/SE model selection. Is there anything you might recommend to get the list of liveries to pull (registry fix etc)?

Thanks again for your support!

Lyle

I found the problem - I thought the product was grouped in the list but saw the 747V3 for FSX is at the top of the list - I was selecting the SE version - da? Feeling like a bit of an idiot now :-)

Thanks again for your support!

On my way to install liveries now :-)

Great Plane - thanks for this PMDG you rock!

Lyle

I found the problem - I thought the product was grouped in the list but saw the 747V3 for FSX is at the top of the list - I was selecting the SE version - da? Feeling like a bit of an idiot now :-)

Glad it was a simple fix. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Hi everyone!

Is it possible to ask for two Alitalia Liveries, of course buyng-it ! NOT FREE!; for my B747-400 qots2 and,the last one thing, to buy an Alitalia B773 pmdg?. 

Mtks

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Hi everyone!

Is it possible to ask for two Alitalia Liveries, of course buyng-it ! NOT FREE!; for my B747-400 qots2 and,the last one thing, to buy an Alitalia B773 pmdg?. 

Mtks

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require our full names on all posts.

None of the PMDG products require you to buy liveries, the default exterior is a PMDG paint scheme and you add as many liveries as you wish from PMDG or from 3d parties such as the thousands uploaded to the AVSIM forum.

Dan Downs KCRP