Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDobber

Manuals / Tutorial?

Hello All,

Just purchased my 747 QoS 2 and please forgive me as I may be a bit dim here but where do I find the manuals (P3D)?

Secondly, is there a tutorial?

I have looked in my PMDG folder where previous manuals were but nothing for the new aircraft. I have opened up the operations centre and downloaded new liveries etc and all seems fine.

Just setting up my cameras for EZDOK.

If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy Clowes

If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Good, you found the operations center.  It also is one way to open the documents, note the menu on left side of OC when the 747v3 for P3D is selected has an item for documents.

Also, the are in the \PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTS II\Flight Manuals folder.

Dan Downs KCRP

First.. You can download of the PMDG Website..

Second...

Trash EZDOK And try Chaseplane.... So much more and smoother interface.

First.. You can download of the PMDG Website..

Second...

Trash EZDOK And try Chaseplane.... So much more and smoother interface.

Full names on all posts here please.  You're not a new comer, set up your automatic signature.

Those documents on the web site date back to the FS9 QOTS, I forgot they were there.  Much better to start with tutorial for QOTS II.

Dan Downs KCRP

Does anyone know where the normal checklists are? I have looked in every manual that they have given us and I cant seem to find a regular checklist.

Does anyone know where the normal checklists are? I have looked in every manual that they have given us and I cant seem to find a regular checklist.

The checklists are in the QRH. The normal procedures are in the FCOM. Two different things - normals are the complete flows each pilot performs to set up the airplane. Checklists are just the critical items that need to be checked at the end of each phase of pre-flight and flight.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com