Sign in to follow this  
hqmurphy

(Carenado) G1000 Performance Advice

Hello All,

I really enjoy flying the Carenado Phenom 100/300. It's possibly my favorite corporate aircraft, however the giant G1000 screens are sucking the life out my performance, which is not easy to do on my system.

For example, I can run the PMDG 737, 747, 777 and the FSL A320 as smooth as silk into a dense autogen area such as NYC with add on scenery. But, the minute I take my Carenado Phenom out of the hangar, performance drops (not a crazy amount, but enough to cause a bit of lag).

So, my question to you all is; do you have any tips/tricks on how to mitigate the lag associated with the G1000 screens provided by Carenado, or any other developer for that matter.

As always, I appreciate the input!

Replacing the G1000 MFD with a Flight1 GTN should give you better performance.

Hi Bert,

Thank you for your note. Indeed, I do have the Flight1 GTN750 installed.

I will message you. Cheers!

P.S. I had a good laughing reading the comments regarding emails and sending PMs