Sign in to follow this  
wrberg12

A Great Bird!

What a great bird! You guys at PMDG have knocked the ball out of the park again. The airplane flies smoothly for me at good frame rates even into the tutorial KSFO (where I have the Flight Beam Airport add-on). Very easy to hand fly which corresponds to what I've been told by RW 747 drivers. All in all many thanks for a great simulation experience.

Only issue which is really a non issue is that something curious occurred when I went back to a saved enroute flight in the 777. I was flying a 777 flight when I decided to download the 747 so I saved that flight and did the download with no issues. Flew the new bird for a while then I wanted to finish the 777 flight, so I exited P3D, brought it up again and  pulled the saved flight up and got blank instrument panel screens and gauges and the plane wouldn't respond to control inputs. Repeated this a few times with other enroute saved flights and the same thing happened. Pulled up a saved flight on the ground and it worked fine.

Not sure this is worth messing with unless it signifies some issue that has a bigger impact. I'm fine with it and thanks again for a great simulation product.

Walter Berger

• Upvote 1

Walter Berger