Sign in to follow this  
bjapp677

Where is my topic? "Wing model V.S. fuel quantity"

Reminds me of when Dreamfleet brought out their 177 Cardinal; and everyone said the wings were wrong, because they were flat out from the cockpit, with no dihedral like a 172 or 182.  They got tired of the complaining, so they "fixed" it to be "right" even though it was wrong.

Reminds me of when Dreamfleet brought out their 177 Cardinal; and everyone said the wings were wrong, because they were flat out from the cockpit, with no dihedral like a 172 or 182.  They got tired of the complaining, so they "fixed" it to be "right" even though it was wrong.

This is certainly a different scenario.

• Upvote 1

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

I think it will end up being, as Robert suggested, a calculation error somewhere. As we can see, the wings have a large range of motion and flex, and getting it 100% right would be a tricky thing, but if anyone can do it they can.

Thank you Robert, hope it will can be fixed . I think the mass will be changed but Not the visual load.

Thank you

Best regards

Robert,

If its of any help, the wing droop seems normal during the 20 second initialization period when first loading the sim... then once its all initialized the spar becomes a rubber beam

YES as I mentioned before, during the initialization the wing shape is correct.

Bai Jian

Is there come a hotfix for this problem ? :nea:

I would think they'd have to figure out why it was doing it in the first place. Not sure if they've gotten to that point.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Just to know, has there been any new development regarding this issue and on what could cause this ? (If it's actually an issue)

Robert says the tech team work on it. I dont know when there come a hotfix but sure befor the 747Dash8 comes out.

Best regards

We will update you when there's something to provide an update on. No need to keep knocking on the door asking for it  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Interestingly, I noted today that the 747F GE does not suffer from this problem, but the 747 RR pax version does (with the same fuel load and other parameters). These are the two versions of the 747-400 that I am currently flying.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 26.2.2017 at 7:38 PM, Christopher Low said:

Interestingly, I noted today that the 747F GE does not suffer from this problem, but the 747 RR pax version does (with the same fuel load and other parameters). These are the two versions of the 747-400 that I am currently flying.

Please Show us a Screenshot i use FSX and have with all models this problem. Hope sure it will be fixed soon.

On 2017/2/27 at 2:38 AM, Christopher Low said:

I tried a 747F GE type but the problem is still there. :mellow:

Bai Jian