Sign in to follow this  
Guest BeaverDriver

Quick Tutorial Aircraft Selection Question

Guest BeaverDriver

OK, the tutorial says to select "Boeing 747-400 PMDG House (N744PW | 2017)" aircraft for the first flight. The only ones I see are:  ...(N744RR...), ...(N744PM)..., and (N744GE)... . Of course then I have the ER, D, M, F, etc., but I'm assuming none of those are what you're looking for. So, I'm wondering if the wording changed a bit from when the tutorial was written to the actual release titles, OR (what I really suspect) the "PM" should read "PW" (not sure what "PM" would be other than Pratts on the "M" model)? Should I use the "PM" version for this flight? I do have "All Variants" checked.

Thanks for the help.

N744PM is the PW version they mean you to use. It's either a typo in the tutorial or they changed the variation name from PW to PM for some reason.

ki9cAAb.jpg

N744PM is the PW version they mean you to use. It's either a typo in the tutorial or they changed the variation name from PW to PM for some reason.

It got changed during development and I just missed it in the tutorial editing. Fixed already for the next update.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks Ryan, appreciate the help. I figured it was that, but as the manual is quite specific on the aircraft used for the tutorial, I thought it best to check. Appreciate your time :smile: