Sign in to follow this  
Flyer Ken

ActiveSky v6 and ActiveSky Graphics released

My connection is 6hrs - and I have 2mb broadband as well. Will wait though - going out xmas shopping so will leave it d/ling.:9 :+ :-)

Have 2mb broadband too, it's been downloading since 8:00 this morning (before the US was awake) now noon and 55% through, coming down at a speedy 2.2 kb/sec!Good news is that if you drop the connection (which is always possible over such long periods), seems to resume where it left off.

ngxu_banner.png

Guest bobsk8

I have DSL and am getting 3 kb's per second. Should be ready in a few hours. ;)

Guest aeroscout

Same d/load time here ...22hrs on cable modem...dont think so will d/lafter the xmas rush.Keep up the great products guys

lucky me then I suppose - dloaded late last night at 15kbs soon as I saw the email. Installed this morning before work - looks great on the outside, can't wait to test it later.regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Hi All,Hang in there everyone. We thought traffic would get less over night, but no such luck! The server did not go down through all of this and users are getting their downloads albeit slowly. And here we thought that people actually need to go to work!! In the end we will get everyone a download that is entitled to one.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Jim, thanks for the link last evening,.... I downloaded and installed last evening. Great job!I don't know if I just didn't take the time before, but this version really makes it much more 'user friendly' to create custom sets via personal preferences...very easy and interactive.I also tried out the DXT conversion tool and that seemed very easy to perform as well.All in all, I just scratched the surface, but this really is a very nice improvement.Thanks

Thanks Jim. I'm just going to wait for a couple of days. Anticipation is half the fun. Well, not really, but I can be patient. :)

ArrrrrghhTheir server went down with 2 minutes 54 seconds (0.3mb) to go after nearly 7 hours of download!

ngxu_banner.png

Guest Terblanche

Yipmine dropped at 57% and now it's 'dead' still and just giving a 'server busy' message.hope soon ;-)

Guest CWD

I think I'll just grit my teeth and wait a few days until server load settles down, I'm getting single-digit KB/s on my cable modem. :-lol

Guest Jani Salo

23 hrs to go download :-eek on T1 cable... Think I'll wait after Xmas.Why can't they upload it to avsim ??Jani