Sign in to follow this  
hvw

B737 NGX won't initialize on new computer

After I bought a new computer, Acer Predator G3-710 with a Nvidia 1060 graphics board I installed P3D3.4 and thereafter PMDG's 737-800/900 as per the instructions. As I had hoped that now the 737 would run as flawlessly as she did on my old system I was unpleasantly surprised, that the 737 didn't work. All instrument panels are black, the click spots are not clickable, I uninstalled the 737 and reinstalled it to make sure that I followed all given steps in the introduction. After starting up P3D I selected the 737-800 and started the simulator. First thing I noticed was that the 737 didn't initialize but was 'active' right away. I could hear the engines running, but as said any further action on my account was impossible. Have any of you an idea what might have gone wrong and how to repair this?

Thanks,

Hans van Wijhe

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Have any of you an idea what might have gone wrong and how to repair this?

Did you do what the ReadMe file said? It came with the installer.

Yes, I did. The weird thing is, though, that there are no P3D\redist\*.* where I could run the SimConnect.msi's

Hans

Later: Found those files. Mea culpa. Thanks.

Working like a charm again. Thank you for pointing me into the right direction Michael

Hans van Wijhe

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)