Sign in to follow this  
grecco93

Squared lights

I'm not seeing what you're referring to? Can you be more specific?

Nevermind, I see it. Not sure. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Maybe he's talking about flashing squares for blinking lights on utility vehicles.  I am seeing that -- I assume it's because I'm using DX10, although I haven't yet installed Steve's fixer.  I believe you don't support DX10 but I get much better overall performance with it.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Maybe he's talking about flashing squares for blinking lights on utility vehicles.

None of these are in the linked screenshot I'm seeing - just the plane.

I assume it's because I'm using DX10

Probably.

I believe you don't support DX10 but I get much better overall performance with it.

Correct - we do not.

Kyle Rodgers

If you mean the ground splashes, then that is intentional, the wingtip and nav lights are in a recessed housing. Grab a flash light if you have one laying around and let's do an experiment shall we?

Ok stand up and shine it at the wall, keep it aimed at the wall, slowly move toward the ground and watch what happens on the ground as you get closer to the ground, you will see the light "fall off" appear to have a squared off or slightly rounded off edge from the light and fades away as you look down the length of the beam.

This is what you are seeing on our model, they are recessed in a housing and whatever is behind the light is blocking the beam behind.

I hope that's what your referring to? If that is not it, please point out in the image or describe in detail what is exactly wrong.

Thanks

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64