Sign in to follow this  
Chok

A couple of questions/issues

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

Willing to bet this is due to your HDR or add-on shader settings.

No. This is a result of the lighting trick we needed to use in order to get the lights to properly dim when the gear is raised.

default shaders and hdr is off on the picture. check it before you bet :smile:

btw have you checked the alerting panel mentioned before?

regarding the landing lights, that explains a lot. but not sure whether its worth it.

15 hours ago, keight said:

default shaders and hdr is off on the picture. check it before you bet

I'd have to have something to check - like you mentioning your settings, or showing your settings - in order to do so, so, if you want help, be forthcoming with info, or deal with guesses until we get said info.

15 hours ago, keight said:

btw have you checked the alerting panel mentioned before?

You submitted a ticket about it, right?

Kyle Rodgers

7 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

You submitted a ticket about it, right?

no I didn't.

here is one more thing: first observer's map light is there and functioning but the light source itselft is missing on the model. aKjhl.jpg

YRT4l.jpg

34 minutes ago, keight said:

no I didn't.

You should....submit a ticket to be absolutely sure that they see it. If you only post it here, it's hit or miss whether they see it or not, but if you submit a ticket, they will see it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I purchased the PMDG 747-300X V2 for FSX. Do I have discount to purchase the V3? If so, where is the link to go?

Patricio Valdes

Before I started a new post I did a search here for map light.

I just started flying the 747 at night and I notice that the map light will come on but it does not illuminate anything in the cockpit.

Jack Sawyer

3 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I just started flying the 747 at night and I notice that the map light will come on but it does not illuminate anything in the cockpit.

Yup... maps not included.  Of the various lamps, there is one that has a splash on a clipboard but I'm in a different aircraft today and memory is poor.

Dan Downs KCRP

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Fabo said:

No discount.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, trisho0 said:

I purchased the PMDG 747-300X V2 for FSX. Do I have discount to purchase the V3? If so, where is the link to go?

OK just purchased PMDG 777 and 737 NGX both boxed versions. How to register them?

Patricio Valdes

1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

OK just purchased PMDG 777 and 737 NGX both boxed versions. How to register them?

You don't, and you don't need to.

...unless you're talking about activating them. In that case, use the activation code inside the box.

Kyle Rodgers

I was be able to install PMDG 777, 737 NGX and the 747 V3 and all registered inside of FSX.....cool!

Expansions for 777 and 737 NGX installed too and all updated via Operation Center. But can't get 747 V3 updated.

I have now a problem, where to get the expansion 747-8/8F (FSX)? I can't find it on PMDG site to purchase on it.

Is the PMDG 747 V3 too old?

Patricio Valdes

16 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I have now a problem, where to get the expansion 747-8/8F (FSX)? I can't find it on PMDG site to purchase on it.

Is the PMDG 747 V3 too old?

I don't think the -8 is even ready for release yet, so that might be why you can't purchase it on their site.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

I see....well, I have to wait for that -8 release.

Another question, I installed the version 3.00.8132 and the Operation Center shows the update 3.00.8189 is available. The log shows that update but OC stills in red color (not the green) and update is available...bla...bla..... Where is that update?

Patricio Valdes

1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

Another question, I installed the version 3.00.8132 and the Operation Center shows the update 3.00.8189 is available. The log shows that update but OC stills in red color (not the green) and update is available...bla...bla..... Where is that update?

Did you run the operation center as administrator?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

2 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Did you run the operation center as administrator?

Yes, run OC as Administrator and AVirus Off. Still OC not updating PMDG 747 V3 as it did fine with 777 and 737 NGX.

What do I try now?

Patricio Valdes