Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

Remote CDU for 747.400

Hello Everyone,  I appreciate this might be regarded as off topic, but believe me, having a remote CDU on a Tablet or iPad for the Queen is a must bearing in mind the FMC is more complicated than the 777 and 737ngx in my opinion. I also have the remote version for the 737ngx and 777 which are added bonuses.  Pop over to the Avsim community and scroll down to the Remote CDU and for a small fee down load the Sim Server and follow the instructions. Regards.

Yeah, use it a long time and been very satisfied.

Works also with the 747 like a charm.

Highly recommend it!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this with a little trepidation since I got burned with other remote CDU apps.

However, this works as advertised! It just works!

I even dug out my 1st gen iPad that I have not turned on in years and this is the perfect application for that.

Highly recommend it! It's the PMDG of remote CDU apps.

Keep up the great work Mark!

Chuck Biggins

Hello Denis, the cost is 10euros. Worth every penny.

Is it payed thru PayPal, or another method?

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hello Denis, the cost is 10euros. Worth every penny.

thank you!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I can second that, its a great, well designed app and it just works flawless, never let me down. 

I love that it offers a URL for every CDU, so you could have the captain's CDU on your ipad, while showing the center CDU on your iphone for door, payload and fuel controls 

The only mildly annoying thing is that the license becomes invalid after a major OS update as its tied to the system config. But Mark, the developer, is usually very quick to respond and it just takes a few hours max to receive a new license, great customer support. 

One of the very few P3D addons i can recommend wholeheartedly

Is it payed thru PayPal, or another method?

Cheers, Ed

Ed, yes Paypal is the official payment option. If you cant/wont use paypal you can contact Mark directly for any alternative ways of payment

Ed, yes Paypal is the official payment option. If you cant/wont use paypal you can contact Mark directly for any alternative ways of payment

Thanks Lars. I bought it already!.

Quite good indeed.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi folks,

first of all, thank you for the positive feedback!

The only mildly annoying thing is that the license becomes invalid after a major OS update as its tied to the system config. But Mark, the developer, is usually very quick to respond and it just takes a few hours max to receive a new license, great customer support.

Woozie, yes, I agree, this was annoying. I've changed the behavior so this problem should be solved now. I'm writing should be because we will need to await the next major Win10 update to see if its really fixed. So fingers crossed!

PS: version 3.0.0.7 has been released which fixes some issues regarding text size / coloring. An auto update check has also been added to help you keep using the latest version from now on.

As always, you can find the latest version here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/475478-remote-cdu-current-version/

Regards

Mark Foti

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png