Sign in to follow this  
Cagey

GTN 750 screen blank

Hello All

Since the recent update, my GTN750 screen is blank when using it with Carenado C172II. If I hover the mouse over the screen I see the hand symbol so I believe the 750 is working. I just can't see anything.

It works perfectly well in my other aircraft. I tried turning the instrument and panel lighting on my 172 all the way up, but that doesn't help. Also, I turned on the cockpit flood lighting. Still black screen.

I am using XP10 (version 10.51) on Windows 10. As I said, I had the GTN750 working with the 172 prior to the update.

Anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Kevin Garner

Got same problem after update

Also on windows 10 black screen with red writing. Gtn750-1 on bottom left

We are working on a new update to be released shortly which we hope will sort everything out.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

if it can be of any help - make sure if you re-installed the gtn few times already you still have activation keys available  - as that was my problem and have to reset the installation keys from flight1 customers service web site.

if it can be of any help - make sure if you re-installed the gtn few times already you still have activation keys available  - as that was my problem and have to reset the installation keys from flight1 customers service web site.

Thanks for that. :good:

I only did the one re-install, but I took your advice and reactivated my keys. All seems to be back to normal and GTN 750 appears to be fully functional again.

Kevin G

I am having blank screen with update as well.... reactivated keys and reinstalled, still no luck

AMD 5800X | Nvidia 3090 FE | Samsung CRG9 49 inch monitor | Samsung M.2 NVMe 1TB|  3, 1TB SSDs| 32GB DDR4 @3600 cl 16| Windows 10|X-plane 11, MS2020

An update is on its way. The release candidate seems giving good results now so it will not be long.

It will come with new features as well!

thank you for your patience!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

2 days ago, after lots of trial and error I got it working. 

I also solved MY issue with the gtn 750 crashing on bootup. Trying to boot the gtn while pressing the breaks on my Saitek pro rudder pedals..

AMD 5800X | Nvidia 3090 FE | Samsung CRG9 49 inch monitor | Samsung M.2 NVMe 1TB|  3, 1TB SSDs| 32GB DDR4 @3600 cl 16| Windows 10|X-plane 11, MS2020

Trying to boot the gtn while pressing the breaks on my Saitek pro rudder pedals..

This might be the most peculiar issue I've ever heard on any of our products! Do you mean you have to depress the brakes for the GTN to start, or on the contrary, you have to make sure no to depress the brakes?

In any case, I wonder how this might interfere but either a XP11 bug, or a Saitek driver bug, because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever related to brakes with our product?!?!