Sign in to follow this  
Coolieboy

No Green Light On MCP Buttons/Strange Yellow and White Text On Buttons

...to reproduce this the easy way, simple make use of the low resolution cockpit option in FSX settings / airplane (dont check the high res cockpit option there).

was also about to open a ticket but wanted to wait giving more important things room.

...i must admit that iam used to the the low res cockpit solution for the T7 and tryed that for this new "little girl" (the intro manuals allow you to if you have performance problems) but it simply remove the so called "moire effect" or "pixeled textures" from the adjustable cockpit night lightnings, which have a higher prio for me than a bit lower display text resolution.

JG

• Upvote 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

...to reproduce this the easy way, simple make use of the low resolution cockpit option in FSX settings / airplane (dont check the high res cockpit option there).

was also about to open a ticket but wanted to wait giving more important things room.

...i must admit that iam used to the the low res cockpit solution for the T7 and tryed that for this new "little girl" (the intro manuals allow you to if you have performance problems) but it simply remove the so called "moire effect" or "pixeled textures" from the adjustable cockpit night lightnings, which have a higher prio for me than a bit lower display text resolution.

JG

You're kidding!!! :fool: I'm an idiot lool Thank you. I spent all that time trying to figure it out. Lesson learnt, I should have spent more time on the manual. Cheers.

Leon Jackson

You're kidding!!! :fool: I'm an idiot lool Thank you. I spent all that time trying to figure it out. Lesson learnt, I should have spent more time on the manual. Cheers.

ohh in this case the manual allow what you did, so spending more time on it wouldnt have helped, they need to fix the vc for fsx low res vc setting... so maybe some of us get rid of the "pixeled / moire effect" vc night lightning problem.

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg