Sign in to follow this  
Interpaul

Ground Connections not disconnecting

Hello,

I'm just preparing my first flight in this beauty, but somehow the ground power and air start unit won't disconnect. Both day 'DISCONNECTING' for several minutes, but nothing is happening.

Am I missing something or is there a way to reset all ground connections immediately?

Thanks

Jan

usually  it taks  a few minutes  for  the truck or  tugs to arrive  to tow  away  the units

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

My first load up in this thing I couldn't get the A/C unit to disconnect.  Me thinks it was because in an effort to leave quickly, I was releasing everything super fast and it probably just got hung up.  I reloaded the airplane and have several flights that it has connected and released appropriately.

This happened to me as well in the 400f... I was mid taxi and realised the ground power unit was still connected and stuck on "disconnecting". There was no way to reset it...

Alex

There was no way to reset it...

Service vehicles will reset if you go to pmdg options and deselect/reselect them.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

In my case they undock, drive away and the option in the FMC goes back to "request". Unfortunately a second vehicle model, tail stand or whatever still remains docked like a ghost version.

In P3D V4 I have this freaking problem as well. AND THERE IS NOT PMDG MENU!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

6 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

AND THERE IS NOT PMDG MENU!

Hi,

What do you mean by that? There is no prompt on the menu page of the CDU at RSK5?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

26 minutes ago, Budbud said:

Hi,

What do you mean by that? There is no prompt on the menu page of the CDU at RSK5?

It does not respond. Only reads DISCONNECTING and nothing happens. I saved flight and resetted it. But this fluke is the smallest of my issues.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

take it  the chocks are in  and  you have  waited  abit  they take time  to get  them removed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Keep in mind that you should not be using panel states / saves from v3. I know some people copied them into v4 to use them there. Don't.

Kyle Rodgers

Never had problems with it at all. Both disconnected within a couple of minutes. Always did. If I remove chocks they vanish direct.

Win7 64 FSX:SE

Per W Sweden

My experience with Ground Operations on this version is that if you connect Air Start and/or Air  Conditioning and then choose the built-in menu to use Ground Operations to load the plane with cargo and fuel, the Air Start and/or Air  Conditioning never disconnect. The FMC will show "Disconnecting" but they don't. It doesn't matter if the chocks were in or out and how long you wait, they never go away. Time is not the issue. The issue is whether Air Start and/or Air  Conditioning were connected before starting Ground Operations. Once Air Start and/or Air  Conditioning are chosen or Ground Operations begin, those items will only disconnect if no other menu items have been chosen.

Therefore either choose Air Start and/or Air  Conditioning or Ground Connections, but never both. People who have responded they never have had a problem or the like don't choose these options or don't bother to look out the window before taxiing away from the ramp.

Eric Parker

Eric Parker