Sign in to follow this  
Cyprus Airways

[POLL] What do you think PMDG will do next?

What do you think PMDG will do next?  

601 members have voted

1. 1. What aircraft do you THINK they will make or update?

• 737NGX Update (New LED lighting, fuel cutoff switches, Scimitar winglets etc)
    • Boeing 757
    • Boeing 767
    • Boeing 737 MAX (Possibly combined with an NGX update?)
    • Boeing 787
    • Anything 777 related (please comment)
    • Other (please comment)
  2. 2. What would you LIKE them to make or update?

• 737NGX Update (New LED lighting, fuel cutoff switches, Scimitar winglets etc)
    • Boeing 757
    • Boeing 767
    • Boeing 737 MAX (Possibly combined with an NGX update?)
    • Boeing 787
    • Anything 777 related (please comment)
    • Other (please comment)

Before they start with new projects, I want to see them update existing products with the new features to implemented into their 747. I also want to see them implement all existing products from the NGX to the 747 V3 into X-Plane 11. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder why no one is mentioning a CRJ or an Embraer? We all know short to medium range turbojets sell like warm sandwiches. It is also a good opportunity to finally develop something different than a Boeing. Boeings will always be my favourite but I'd like to see something else, some plane to operate Regional / Cityhopper flights with. I hate using the NGX for this while in real life an Embraer, CRJ, or Fokker is used. Fokker, would love one those too, would sell well too, though probably only in the Netherlands (KLM has loads of them).

By the way, for some reason I don't see the other products being ported over into X-Plane, although I'd love to see that... 

I wonder why no one is mentioning a CRJ or an Embraer? We all know short to medium range turbojets sell like warm sandwiches. It is also a good opportunity to finally develop something different than a Boeing. Boeings will always be my favourite but I'd like to see something else, some plane to operate Regional / Cityhopper flights with. I hate using the NGX for this while in real life an Embraer, CRJ, or Fokker is used. Fokker, would love one those too, would sell well too, though probably only in the Netherlands (KLM has loads of them).

By the way, for some reason I don't see the other products being ported over into X-Plane, although I'd love to see that... 

Hi,

TFDi B717 and upcoming Aerosoft CRJ700/900(I believed very close to release now) is what you can fill in the gap for now :D

Cheers.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hi,

TFDi B717 and upcoming Aerosoft CRJ700/900(I believed very close to release now) is what you can fill in the gap for now :D

Cheers.

Hoang Le

Not many 717s in Europe. Would love to fly the CRJ, but let's see how well Aerosoft will do. As far as I know their VNAV (or the Airbus / Bombardier equivalent of that) is not realistically modelled.

Not many 717s in Europe. Would love to fly the CRJ, but let's see how well Aerosoft will do. As far as I know their VNAV (or the Airbus / Bombardier equivalent of that) is not realistically modelled.

Hi,

Their CRJ has been delayed for several times for the past...6-7 years, and have been "releasing within few weeks" for several years. What I have read is Aerosoft doing their best to release it soon, because the project is a one man guy with the help/support from Aerosoft in addition, that is why they do not have full control of the progress. I still respect him for what he has done so far and waiting for the release too.

It might be not as high quality as PMDG products, but better than nothing.

What you guys forget is that they still have to release the 747-8

Yes I am looking forward to the 748F and 748i, it might take them months at lease to get it done. So for now what officially is the 748 extension, upgrading previous 737/777 to new standards. I can see at least months/year of development. Even if they announce a new project now, my prediction it will be years for it to be done.

I have special love with B757, I might get the Qualitywings 757 to fill the gap.

Just chill, and enjoy what we have now. I am really surprised by the free time people have nowadays. With PMDG 737/777/747/MD11 I am already too busy studying the system and busy getting familiar with the hand fly characteristic of each. And there is still TFDi B717 and FSLabs A320X I have not purchased since no more time for them. Not to mention continuously tweaking FSX to find the most favorite settings.

Cheers!

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

As much as I love the 757, I would really like to see some more regional jets. E170/175/190/195. 

I'm guessing a 737 "update" is most likely.

Michael H

• Upvote 1

As much as I love the 757, I would really like to see some more regional jets. E170/175/190/195. 

I'm guessing a 737 "update" is most likely.

Michael H

Hi, PMDG already stated they will update 737/777 to meet new standards. We just don't know how much they will update and what they will update. But there will be updates for both products.

Cheers.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Hi, PMDG already stated they will update 737/777 to meet new standards. We just don't know how much they will update and what they will update. But there will be updates for both products.

Cheers.

Hoang Le

That's very good news!

I would love them to change their mind and port the MD11 over to P3d,Unlikely though.

But if they go retro what about the 707?

Pete Little

What I would like to see is something old.. There is no good simulation of a DC10 or a B742 would be awesome too

I really hope we get the NGX with scimitar winglets.

Also 777-200ER & 777-300 non ER.  The 777 is great but feels incomplete.

I would love them to change their mind and port the MD11 over to P3d,Unlikely though.

+1 Still one of the best older releases from PMDG. 

• Upvote 1

Eric Thornton

I'd love to see a 757. However I reckon they'll be putting all their work into the NGX update. Which is unfortunate, as I'm more than happy with the NGX in it's current state. And it's definitely not enticing enough to make me buy it again.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough