Sign in to follow this  
Cyprus Airways

[POLL] What do you think PMDG will do next?

What do you think PMDG will do next?  

601 members have voted

1. 1. What aircraft do you THINK they will make or update?

• 737NGX Update (New LED lighting, fuel cutoff switches, Scimitar winglets etc)
    • Boeing 757
    • Boeing 767
    • Boeing 737 MAX (Possibly combined with an NGX update?)
    • Boeing 787
    • Anything 777 related (please comment)
    • Other (please comment)
  2. 2. What would you LIKE them to make or update?

• 737NGX Update (New LED lighting, fuel cutoff switches, Scimitar winglets etc)
    • Boeing 757
    • Boeing 767
    • Boeing 737 MAX (Possibly combined with an NGX update?)
    • Boeing 787
    • Anything 777 related (please comment)
    • Other (please comment)

That is easy, next out is the 747-8I and 747-8F, or do you mean after that?

I will absolutely love that extension of the 747 when they release.

I would really like to see the 787 because it will be around for a long time and they would do the best job of realism.

• Upvote 1

Dream for me would be the old 747SP (with full options for VIP radomes).  But I recognize it's not commercially viable.

Kent Valentine

• Upvote 1

Kent Valentine

P3D - PMDG 737-600/700/800/900; 777; 747-400 v3

Like many others here, I would love to see the conversion of the DC-6 to P3Dv.3.

Just curious if PMDG would ever do any type of military transport aircraft.  The Boeing C-17 Globemaster seems like a perfect candidate, plus it's obviously a Boeing aircraft.

TD

Assuming that PMDG will do the i8, so no sense in mentioning that,

I would like to see the NGX brought up to the same standards and VAS savings as the new gorgeous (great job PMDG) 747 QOTSIII.

A secret wish that quickly disappears when I wake up, would be to see the MD11 also brought up to the same standards and P3D compatibility, but we're just being a silly dreamer now.  :lazy:

• Upvote 2

Apologies if someone have already suggested or mentioned this.

But maybe a "PMDG Operations Center" type project going where it serves as a dispatch solution, call it umm...PMDG Flight Dispatch Center :P . It would serve as flight planning / fuel / route etc... with accurate information with respect to each livery, aircraft, engine types in the PMDG hangar. I realize that there are many great products and websites out there that already perform this function but maybe PMDG could go make its own? That would be extremely convenient. This could potentially lead to a future simulated EFB with PMDG's own fed information!

If the NGX is updated, hopefully PMDG will consider adding the 737-700C/C-40 as well.  I think Air Algerie ordered a few, as well as the US Navy.  I bet Canada North will get some after they finish flying the wings off their old -200Cs.  If you run a virtual freight airline, the -700C would be an excellent as a 727F replacement.

Cheers

TJ

Have been waiting my whole flightsim "life" for a high end 757 (around 20 years by now). No I think its time is over, unfortuneately ...

737 Update + MAX would be very nice!!!

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

I'd love the B-727.  Also The 747-100, 200, 300, SP and Space Shuttle Carrier

• Upvote 1

Assuming that PMDG will do the i8, so no sense in mentioning that,

I would like to see the NGX brought up to the same standards and VAS savings as the new gorgeous (great job PMDG) 747 QOTSIII.

A secret wish that quickly disappears when I wake up, would be to see the MD11 also brought up to the same standards and P3D compatibility, but we're just being a silly dreamer now.  :lazy:

i8?

There's probably a couple of people like me who think that the NGX is ok the way it is and that PMDG shouldn't focus on creating a v3 or v4 or even a v5 of the plane, just release updates for it, and make a 737 MAX expansion pack. PMDG has to focus on something new and not the same planes over and over again just to re-sell them. I think that they should release a P3D version of the MD-11 and the J4100, or even release the SP2 for the J4100 that was never released. Those two planes are some of my favorites and after switching to P3D I always have a hard time making them work on P3D. There's so many planes that PMDG could do... theres the MD80, or the B717, theres the B757, B767... not the 787... Let's see first what Quality wings is doing with the 787... If they want to venture away from Boeing they can certainly do the A300, A340, A350, A380. Then can go old school and do a DC-3, or DC-8, or even the Electra.

Personally I'd love to see a B757 or a A300.  

• Upvote 1

i8?

I would assume, he meant -8  :smile:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Haha! Would be nice, if PMDG did that one.  :wink:

Indeed, when you are not flying around in the NGX or QOTSII, then you can drive around in your PMDG i8, and look at the all the shortcuts scenery designers have taken as you generally are not THAT close to their scenery!  :Tounge: