Sign in to follow this  
Bonamassa

Download?

Hi, how are you all?

Is there any option to switch to another download server or download via torrent? I just bought and i'm downloading at 120kb/sec, this will take months to download. Thanks!

It's not normally that bad. There might just be a lot of people trying to get it or an update. Normally it's fast, so leave it going and it will likely speed back up.

It's not normally that bad. There might just be a lot of people trying to get it or an update. Normally it's fast, so leave it going and it will likely speed back up.

thanks!

Oh damn, this is really bad. My download rate is 400kbps and I can't pause the download. If I cancel, the temporary files will be deleted, that means i have to keep my computer on for days... this is really bad. I hope LR can put some extra servers, resume download option OR a torrent.

Oh damn, this is really bad. My download rate is 400kbps and I can't pause the download. If I cancel, the temporary files will be deleted, that means i have to keep my computer on for days... this is really bad. I hope LR can put some extra servers, resume download option OR a torrent.

Did the speed pick up?