Sign in to follow this  
MarioB

Deice request triggers Couatl to restart

This happens with the latest GSX 1.9.9.11: When requesting a pushback from the mechanic, I am offered deicing (-15C with snow in Calgary today!) if I respond yes, I get a window prompt warning me that an unknown program is interfering with the Couatl engine - press yes for the error log or no to restart Couatl. If you say no to de-icing, it's OK. I can probably send you the error log at your request,

Thanks! 

This happens with the latest GSX 1.9.9.11: When requesting a pushback from the mechanic, I am offered deicing (-15C with snow in Calgary today!) if I respond yes, I get a window prompt warning me that an unknown program is interfering with the Couatl engine - press yes for the error log or no to restart Couatl. If you say no to de-icing, it's OK. I can probably send you the error log at your request,

Thanks!

Oh no not this malarkey again!

I will give this a try later today. I thought everything was working too well!

On another theme, I installed the latest Couatl yesterday, and my Flight 1 GTN Gauge has stopped working? Coincidence? Well there's a big thread over on the Flight 1, GTN Forums with guys having same issues? The commonality is.....we all use GSX and Orbx? Tiberius is beavering away trying to fix it, but it looks dire to me?

I had successive crashes of Couatl and P3d after the update and my GTN is trashed! Error logs point to GTN and Couatl?

Every "update" to this sim now seems to cause issues. I wish I still had my old FSX, not connected to the internet. At least then you were guaranteed a simulator flight without interference!:-) I spent all day yesterday uninstalling/reinstalling GTN dll's, so called "fixes", its well and truly trashed!

Regards

David

Thanks!

Hello Mario,

I just tested the De-Ice followed by push back procedure. MCE and GSX performed perfectly.

I was in the Mjc Dash 8 Q400 Pro, at KEGE Eagle Co, gate number 6.

I have filmed it so may put it up on my You Tube channel later. :wink:

Regards

David