Sign in to follow this  
HarrySindle

Emirates SkyCargo Livery Request

Hello all,

I'm not sure about anyone else's opinions but for me, at least, the 747-400F should not come without an Emirates SkyCargo livery. Whilst this plane was in development, it was the one livery that I was really looking forward to, and I know a lot of my friends and other pilots were too.

Would it be possible for someone with the expertise to make this livery as it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry 

+1

I've been waiting to see the Emirates SkyCargo as well as Etihad Cargo paints before I buy my first PMDG P3D addon. Hopefully some of the talented repainters that hang around here are able to take this on as a request.

• Upvote 1

Would love that too!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I am surprised PMDG have not done them.. given they did all 3 for the 777 (-200LR, F and -300ER)

Hopefully some of the talented repainters that hang around here are able to take this on as a request.

They will.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi

It still needs a little bit of tweaking but is this something like the one you were after.

Jim Hodkinson

wosqw7so7rdninc7g.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi

It still needs a little bit of tweaking but is this something like the one you were after.

Jim Hodkinson

wosqw7so7rdninc7g.jpg

Jim looking nice can you do for both Atlas and TNT operated EK Cargo liveries?

For example OO-THC and N497MC - David Lee

• Upvote 1

Hi Dave

Thank you for the generous comments they are appreciated, as for the other schemes I cannot see any reason not to (this registration is OO-THD), let me have a quick look around to make sure nothing other than the Operated by and registration has changed and I will add those when the final tweaks are done, I will be tomorrow UK time before I can make a start though but as soon as I have something worth taking for a spin I will let you know.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

• Upvote 1

Hi Dave

Thank you for the generous comments they are appreciated, as for the other schemes I cannot see any reason not to (this registration is OO-THD), let me have a quick look around to make sure nothing other than the Operated by and registration has changed and I will add those when the final tweaks are done, I will be tomorrow UK time before I can make a start though but as soon as I have something worth taking for a spin I will let you know.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Thank you for your great painting I am so bad the best I can do is create panel registration files.

Can you put the selcal on the registration plate like it has in the real planes?

OO-THC selcal ce-ds

OO-THD selcal ce-jp

N497MC selcal rs-lm

- David Lee

Hehe, I really had no idea anyone was working on it when I said "They will", but with the amount of painters out there loving this bird...I expect every livery that ever existed on a 747-400 series to be represented. :smile:

And besides, if nobody seemed to want to paint her, I've been known to paint one or two.  :wink:

Great paint Jim!   Keep them coming! :Applause:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Jim, thanks for taking this on! EK bird looks lovely already. Hope you'll also be able to put some time into N476MC which sports Etihads new colors and is operated by Atlas.

Oh man,

I really want this one. Lemme know when it is ready! :-)

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Hi folks

Well I have managed to get the Emirates scheme to a state that is worth taking for a spin so if you would like to try them out then here are the direct download link to the .ptp files

PMDG_747-4HAF(ER)_EK_OO-THC
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yppd16kf8h97dha/PMDG_747-4HAF%28ER%29_EK_OO-THC_01.zip

PMDG_747-4HAF(ER)_EK_OO-THD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jw0okli1msh8cuu/PMDG_747-4HAF%28ER%29_EK_OO-THD_01.zip

and last but not least….

PMDG_747-4HAF(ER)_EK_N497MC
http://www.mediafire.com/file/82h4zwrk4i0x7zz/PMDG_747-4HAF%28ER%29_EK_N497MC_01.zip

Although there should not be any problems I have added my E-Mail to the Readme in the zip archives just in case, do not worry if I do not reply straight away it is due to me having really boring health issues that limit the amount of time I can spend sitting in front of my system and more importantly being able to do long haul.

Take care, and I hope they are what you were after.

Jim Hodkinson

P.S.

I will try my best to have a look at the Etihad scheme possibly tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for your great painting I am so bad the best I can do is create panel registration files.

Can you put the selcal on the registration plate like it has in the real planes?

OO-THC selcal ce-ds

OO-THD selcal ce-jp

N497MC selcal rs-lm

- David Lee

I'm finishing up OO-THB

• Upvote 1

I will try my best to have a look at the Etihad scheme possibly tomorrow.

Thanks, Jim. I feel a bit selfish asking you to get on my request without being aware of your health situation. Here's wishing you an extremely speedy recovery!