Sign in to follow this  
Albin

Best helicopter for p3d

Is there anyone interested in best possible flight dynamics in P3D.

• Are you using HTR Helicopter Total Realism mod with the Milviz 530F or is it not needed?
  • Is HTR 1.62 still the latest version?

Thanks in advance

Yes I am!

Had so much fun with the dodosim and I wish it would come back some day.

I am really thinking about buying milviz Huey but I also have a Xplane11, dcs and aeroflyfs2.

Those 3 are way better for helicopter flight but I have so much add-ons for p3dv4 and it flies so smooth with flyinside.

Htr is great. Without it the helicopters in P3d fly like toys and are no fun at all.

Jozeff

• Like 1

I have bought the MD530F and I like it

BUT

Does anyone know how to set the analogic instruments?

I am having a long conversation in the MILVIZ support forum but till now nobody has been able to write how and if I can do it.

They wrote that the NAVSTAX payware instrument work...I have tried to install them using the NAVSTAX tool..but I do not see any instrument in the VC and I am unable to activate them at least in the 2D view.

I am little angry for this because the MILVIZ official page of the MD530F and the manual does not say anything about it.

Additionally I found someone able to run the default radio nav but the ADF does not work (using the free radio option)

To summarize: a non clear information by MILVIZ and a basic function of the basic instruments not working till now.

May someone help me?

No help, but I’m starting to notice a pattern with there aircraft...

problematic radios....or radios that are useless unless you pay even more for what should already be working.

hmmm..

Luke Pype

I have been finally supported by MILVIZ.

The best result is NAVSTAX (not listed in the MD530 list)

2D panel for the radio stack (not in the VC)

No ADF but VOR 1 and VOR 2 and DME working.

Not the best...but at least the minimum to navigate.

• Like 1

Hello!
Didn't wanted to open new topic, but MPDesignStudio - Bell 206 is something highly recommended as a best P3D v5 helicopter regarding aerodynamics !
It has own developed custom aerodynamic module similar to HTR which runs in background and you won't even notice it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, conver said:

Hello!
Didn't wanted to open new topic, but MPDesignStudio - Bell 206 is something highly recommended as a best P3D v5 helicopter regarding aerodynamics !
It has own developed custom aerodynamic module similar to HTR which runs in background and you won't even notice it.

Link ?

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

Alabeo R-66 Turbo!

Edited by spilok