Sign in to follow this  
Coolieboy

Thank You to the PMDG Team For...

...being on call to respond to all our queries, observations and general posts with little time between OP and responses.

I nearly took for granted the prompt responses we're all experiencing from an absolutely great bunch of guys and as cheesy as this may be, I just want you guys to know we all appreciate the "After Sales" customer service support. Some may think this should be mandatory and while I agree, there are countless companies who are slow to reply to their customers but there's no doubt in my mind after reading through the forum and seeing the detailed and PATIENT replies, you genuinely care for your fellow Captains. To be able to speak directly with the creators of these marvelous products and on a superb platform like Avsim is simply gracious and I feel privilaged.  So cheers PMDG :hi:

Leon Jackson

Thanks. Thanks for understanding, too. Answering the same things over and over again in most cases can wear you out pretty quickly. If something seems to be a bit of a wrist slap, it usually isn't mean to be. Over time, I know I usually start shortening posts the more posts I've answered, especially if I've answered it a couple times that forum "session."

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers