Sign in to follow this  
Halbi

KMIA line drawing

its FOWEE8 into 08L and i deleted DHP out of the plan. how can i add a screenshot of the problem?

i deleted DHP out of the plan

You don't need DHP in the route since you can expect vectors or vector yourself after LUVLY.

i know thats why i deleted it. but the line drawing is completely off. i sadly dont know how to upload the screenshot i did..

Screenshots require that you upload the jpg to a photo hosting service such as photobucket.  Google photo hosting and you get a lot of alternatives.

The link to the photo is then added to your avsim post by clicking the small photo icon above where you type and it pops up a small box for you to paste the link to the photo.

I still don't understand the question..., what the lines are doing on the ND is irrelevant. Aircraft are vectored to final, usually either 9 or 30 from the direction you are coming on FOWLEE.

Also, I be the reason the lines look funny is when using that arrival look close and you'll see one waypoint that comes later in the list but is located before other waypoints on the map.  You do have the chart for the STAR and KMIA approaches, right?

Dan Downs KCRP

I will put up the screenshot tomorrow. You will see what i mean. I know that one will be vectored around but still the fmc shouldn't draw the lines the way it did. You will see tomorrow

I will put up the screenshot tomorrow. You will see what i mean. I know that one will be vectored around but still the fmc shouldn't draw the lines the way it did. You will see tomorrow

You ignored my comment on the order waypoints?  Do you have the charts?  I don't need a picture, I'm pretty sure your enroute route ends at FLIPR and then you attach the FLIPR STAR which begins at FOWEE.  It often happens when using real world routes such as flightaware.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes I read your comment and yes i do have charts.

The line drawing problem was that I made a direct from the last waypoint before the interception fix (forgot the name, the one before dhp) to the interception fix. I don't know if the real 74 would draw it like it did. The order in the fmc was correct

Btw I used a pfpx route