Sign in to follow this  
JimmyJr

Payload of the 400M

Hello Dear PMDG-Team,

thank you for your wonderful work. It is a pleasure to fly this beast. I'm currently testing all variants. The 400F is still my favourite because of the opening nose door. Recently I tested the 400M. One thing that I've noticed is, that I can't enter the passenger values for the upper deck on the 400M. Everytime I do this, the number is ignored or it will randomly change the passengers of the upper deck and the main deck. The ZFW is also changing but doesn't correspond to the number of passengers.

I've looked in to the manuals but didn't find a hint on loading the 400M. Is this just me, doing something wrong or is this a little issue?

My configuration: FSX (boxed), Win10, AS16 and the NGX + 777 + 747v3.

Thanks and greetings from EDDB

André Heilscher

Sorry for bringing this topic back to life. But has anybody else detected this phenomenon?

Thanks.

The 400M is a strange beast, and I recall a discussion on several features related to it that concluded in acknowledging a compromise because every flight can be configured differently.  So I am just waving my hands and acknowledged what you asked without a straight answer.

Dan Downs KCRP

Saw the same thing myself, but wouldn't know what was causing it. To enter in 10 for the upper deck, I actually have to type in 24. I can't adjust the main deck without adjusting the upper deck first, or the main deck gets messed up when I change the upper deck.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.