Sign in to follow this  
ST1322

GSX - pushback vibrations

Hi,

Like the title says, when using GSX pushback plane shakes violently. This must be related to the fact that front gear is quickly turning left/right. Pushback is done right on spot, only vibrations. Anyone experiencing this as well?

Tom Link

Tom Link

Are you both using the latest version of GSX that was released a few days after the 744?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes, I am. Downloaded after the queen was released. Also within GSX I have no message of further updates.

Tom Link

Tom Link

ive experienced this to, everything is up to date, when i looked in external view, i could see the front wheel shaking about, im guessing this is tied to the vibration, just like when the tiller shakes violently in other aircraft when being pushed back.

Jason Dilley

Jason, you described it better than me. That's exactly what is happening.

Tom Link

Tom Link

Yep seeing the same thing, using the latest version of GSX. I tried turning off the 747's built-in head movement features thinking that might be the source but no dice. 

-Alex Pugh

The problem is that PMDG doesn't make use of the bypass pin feature provided by GSX, thats also why the tiller and rudder pedals are shaking violently during the GSX pushback. It's the same in the T7.

The problem is that PMDG doesn't make use of the bypass pin feature provided by GSX, thats also why the tiller and rudder pedals are shaking violently during the GSX pushback. It's the same in the T7.

No.  Quite different.  I find that using the GSX pushback feature causes repetitive stuttering for the rest of the flight too.

Steve Giblin

No.  Quite different.  I find that using the GSX pushback feature causes repetitive stuttering for the rest of the flight too.

What's quite different? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same issue as this topic is about the new build in camera shaking effect engaging due to the nosewheel fighting the GSX pushback steering, not some form of stuttering that may be caused by GSX.

Same problems here...

Is there a solution with settings in the aircraft configurator in GSX or do we have to wait for an update for GSX or the Queen?

It is not only with the Queen..it happens also with FSL Airbus...but so far it seems to be happening only to users of Chase Plane camera which have also GSX installed...what kind of camera do you use ?

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

FYI

Pushback and the rest works perfect for me. No shaking or other "strange" this, just works.

Win7 64

FSX:SE

Per W Sweden