Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

P3Dv3.3.5 is amazing! (FSL A320x related)

Out of curiosity, is anyone using the latest NVIDA driver (the one which says optimized for Resident Evil 7) ? I've head there are some memory leak issues with P3D as well.

Out of curiosity, is anyone using the latest NVIDA driver (the one which says optimized for Resident Evil 7) ? I've head there are some memory leak issues with P3D as well.

Not here 376.33 .

All though SLI issues is fixed with HF3 for 3.4 but only with latest driver the VAS is confirmed increased vs 376.33

So for now you have to choose between SLI and vas increase with latest driver and HF3 or staying with 376.33 (or 373.06 as SLI is OK)

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Not here 376.33 .

All though SLI issues is fixed with HF3 for 3.4 but only with latest driver the VAS is confirmed increased vs 376.33

So for now you have to choose between SLI and vas increase with latest driver and HF3 or staying with 376.33 (or 373.06 as SLI is OK)

Michael Moe 

Thanks Michael, I might roll back to a previous driver to see if I see any VAS benefits. I don't use SLI, only one GTX 980

What would everyone consider to be a good VAS amount? using Flyproject, when I load up the FSLA320 at T2G LFPG, I start with about 68% to 70% of VAS taken so about 2.9 Gb. Is that good? is that bad? is that average?

I flew to EGPF yesterday but had an OOM during cruise. This was before I made some setting adjustements, including the nvidia inspector trick, which did release about 300mb. I'm more worried about leakage at this point.

Legacy Client downloads all the way down to 3.0.10 are available for download at LM...

Uuups thanks for the info. Didnt know that. My bad :fool:

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

I still use 373.06 released on 10.06.2016, just cause I'm afraid every new one can break up ..something. Like P3D, in worst case scenario.