Request Lufthansa Cargo

I'm working on the F....493MC

82Vh9r.jpg

4cnU0l.jpg

YOFOD9.jpg

9INTAW.jpg

And the BCF ...

50SRDB.jpg

A lot more work than I thought they would be, since I already did the Atlas Pax version.  I hope to have them done soon.

• Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

82Vh9r.jpg

4cnU0l.jpg

YOFOD9.jpg

9INTAW.jpg

And the BCF ...

50SRDB.jpg

A lot more work than I thought they would be, since I already did the Atlas Pax version.  I hope to have them done soon.

She's pretty! Don't tell her I'm cheating on her with Martinair/KLM routes I promise to go back to flying Qantas Cargo routes when you release that beauty! - David Lee

14 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

She's pretty! Don't tell her I'm cheating on her with Martinair/KLM routes I promise to go back to flying Qantas Cargo routes when you release that beauty! - David Lee

I won't tell David!  Besides, I love Martinair/KLM too! 

Check your IM. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just to let you guys know in this thread (Since we started posting in here)...I just uploaded this:

qQDWjP.jpg

I'll be uploading the BCF after I correct a few things I found.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi All,

I have been trying to find the LH Cargo livery featuring in this post in the library but with no luck. Can someone please please please post a link to where I can get her? She is stunning!!

Niiiice... It think I've worked on her, too...

This is probably the first time I've been happy to see an Atlas aircraft.... Lots of trouble... Kept me in a job for a while, though :tongue:

John H Watson (retired 744/767 Avionics engineer)

4 hours ago, Ulrich Wilgenbus said:

I have been trying to find the LH Cargo livery featuring in this post in the library but with no luck. Can someone please please please post a link to where I can get her? She is stunning!!

Hey Ulrich,

You can access all my paints here at avsim by simply clicking the link just above the picture in my signature. (I really need to make it bigger, you'd be surprised how many folks have never noticed it and have viewed hundreds of my posts, hehe)

55 minutes ago, Qavion2 said:

Niiiice... It think I've worked on her, too...

This is probably the first time I've been happy to see an Atlas aircraft.... Lots of trouble... Kept me in a job for a while, though

Hey John,

I was an avionics tech in the Navy for 11 years so I went through every wire and box in her to ensure she would give simmers years of trouble-free service (unless they play with the failures options, hehe).:laugh:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 3/17/2017 at 2:51 PM, Steve Dra said:

Hey Ulrich,

You can access all my paints here at avsim by simply clicking the link just above the picture in my signature. (I really need to make it bigger, you'd be surprised how many folks have never noticed it and have viewed hundreds of my posts, hehe)

Thanks Steve, found her now... cant wait to get her into the air! thanks for the great work!!

Hi Steve

I've been looking for the Lufthansa 747 (WOW & 50) versions on avsim using the link to your repaints in your sig but can only see P3D versions.  Do you have FSX versions available as they are awesome.

28 minutes ago, junkyspam7 said:

Hi Steve

I've been looking for the Lufthansa 747 (WOW & 50) versions on avsim using the link to your repaints in your sig but can only see P3D versions.  Do you have FSX versions available as they are awesome.

Hey James,

There is no difference between the P3d and FSX versions of any repaint that I'm aware of.  Each should work equally fine in either sim.

When you upload to Avsim, you have to pick a category to upload to, and you can only pick one sim type, P3d repaints or FSX so I arbitrarily pick P3d since that is the sim I fly.   Maybe Avsim should have a combined category to help with this?

Anyway, if you have any issues loading my P3d paints in FSX please let us know here on the forum.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey James,

Anyway, if you have any issues loading my P3d paints in FSX please let us know here on the forum.

Nice one, Steve, thanks!  Will hopefully be able to test it out tonight!

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey James,

There is no difference between the P3d and FSX versions of any repaint that I'm aware of.  Each should work equally fine in either sim.

When you upload to Avsim, you have to pick a category to upload to, and you can only pick one sim type, P3d repaints or FSX so I arbitrarily pick P3d since that is the sim I fly.   Maybe Avsim should have a combined category to help with this?

Hi Steve, successfully loaded 50 and WOW into FSX, can't wait to fly a route with them now! Thanks again for your help and creating the liveries.

On ٢‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 6:34 AM, Steve Dra said:

Just uploaded her to the library guys!

You can choose between Orange, Green and Blue WOW logos.:biggrin:.  Instructions on how to do so are in the readme (its ridiculously easy, just renaming a texture file)

Enjoy the pics as you wait for her to display in the library.

(Please click the pics to see the full version, they are pretty fuzzy in the previews below).

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-007.thumb.jpg.ef7724d1cd3ba9dc861c9aba1d934019.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-003.thumb.jpg.fbfcf97beefb1dccef8bde509c0f9680.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-005.thumb.jpg.88ff897886adbbefe935471139697206.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-004.thumb.jpg.c9d855f5737a63b53fd99025e418e0a8.jpg

Here are the 2 other colors. ;-)

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-99.thumb.jpg.e00e6f053d196271518f327c861af623.jpg

First thing first..... THANKS A LOT to @guenseli for requiting the livery and big thanks to @Steve Dra for finishing this great livery its highly appreciate it guys but, im still having one problem :blush: that i couldnt get how to change the color of the WOW!!! i`ve checled the README but didnt get it yet.

Can anyone explain how please.

1 hour ago, Elwerphaly said:

i couldnt get how to change the color of the WOW!!! i`ve checled the README but didnt get it yet.

Hey E,

I dont have the instructions handy, but here is how you do it.

In the PTP file that gets loaded into your hangar of PMDG 747's using the PMDG Ops Center, I included 3 files that are the pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds.  The one I uploaded the plane with is the ORANGE WOW.

The other 2 files are renamed pmdg_747X_fuselage3-GREEN.dds and pmdg_747X_fuselage3-BLUE.dds.  They are renamed as such because:

1. You can't have more than one pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds in the same folder
  2. The file names are indicative of the color the other two pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds files represent. 

If you want to fly the GREEN for example:

1. Close your flight simulator
  2. Using your Windows file browser, navigate to the folder where the textures for my repaint reside.  I can't tell you where that is on your system, but it will be in YOUR SIM FOLDER\Simobjects\airplanes\PMDG 747-400F\Texture.D-ABYW
  3. Once in that folder, rename pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds (This is the file flightsim reads to load onto the plane and currently the ORANGE WOW) to pmdg_747X_fuselage3-ORANGE.dds
  4. Next, rename pmdg_747X_fuselage3-GREEN.dds to pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds (All you're doing is removing the -GREEN from the end of the filename before the .dds)
  5. The next time you load the plane, flightsim will read the pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds file (which was the ORANGE WOW) and now see the GREEN texture.
  6. Just repeat these steps if you want to fly the BLUE WOW...substituting the color name as needed of course.
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey E,

I dont have the instructions handy, but here is how you do it.

In the PTP file that gets loaded into your hangar of PMDG 747's using the PMDG Ops Center, I included 3 files that are the pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds.  The one I uploaded the plane with is the ORANGE WOW.

The other 2 files are renamed pmdg_747X_fuselage3-GREEN.dds and pmdg_747X_fuselage3-BLUE.dds.  They are renamed as such because:

1. You can't have more than one pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds in the same folder
  2. The file names are indicative of the color the other two pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds files represent. 

If you want to fly the GREEN for example:

1. Close your flight simulator
  2. Using your Windows file browser, navigate to the folder where the textures for my repaint reside.  I can't tell you where that is on your system, but it will be in YOUR SIM FOLDER\Simobjects\airplanes\PMDG 747-400F\Texture.D-ABYW
  3. Once in that folder, rename pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds (This is the file flightsim reads to load onto the plane and currently the ORANGE WOW) to pmdg_747X_fuselage3-ORANGE.dds
  4. Next, rename pmdg_747X_fuselage3-GREEN.dds to pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds (All you're doing is removing the -GREEN from the end of the filename before the .dds)
  5. The next time you load the plane, flightsim will read the pmdg_747X_fuselage3.dds file (which was the ORANGE WOW) and now see the GREEN texture.
  6. Just repeat these steps if you want to fly the BLUE WOW...substituting the color name as needed of course.

Thaaaaaaanks a lot for the explanation, you are the best.

Regards.