guenseli

Request Lufthansa Cargo

Recommended Posts

Thanks Emi!

That would surely be possible.  Do you have any specific reg/city name in mind?

 

As we already have to many D-ABV* ones I'd apprechiate one of the D-ABT* series.

The TL or TK (or both :P) would be nice!

 

The TK has quite an interesting history as in 2006 somebody retracted the nosegear which she was still connected to the pushback truck.

There are some interesting pics available of her lying on that truck.

But it's great that they could repair her and got her flying again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As we already have to many D-ABV* ones I'd apprechiate one of the D-ABT* series.

The TL or TK (or both :P) would be nice!

 

The TK has quite an interesting history as in 2006 somebody retracted the nosegear which she was still connected to the pushback truck.

There are some interesting pics available of her lying on that truck.

But it's great that they could repair her and got her flying again.

 

Emi, back to your work with the A330 :Shame On You:

 

*Love your work guys. Thanks for all those great planes to enjoy in P3D !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I couldn't get it to you this weekend....had other projects lined up in front of her (and real world stuff).

Anyway....just about ready now and Guenter needs to let me know what color he wants on the WOW background.   There are several choices, I picked orange (on the old D-ABZA in the real world), but I saw green and blue too.

I'll finish her and get her to you guys once I have a final color.

(Click the photo to see an un-fuzzy version of the pic, as it was intended) 

LHWOW01.thumb.jpg.b386999a4af03720d60d451b9dc30bd2.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Taps foot).....OK Guenter....need to decide...or....I'll just include all 3 colors.  Fortunately the textures for the WOW all fit on the rear texture map (vs. spanning across maps 2 and 3 :ha:...make me very happy).

Here is blue....

LHWOW02.thumb.jpg.32a688f53ab40530179b3c1d81a14785.jpg 

and green

LHWOW03.thumb.jpg.db7c631a0a96ffa9ad002db961276bf6.jpg

Now...as soon as somebody replies to this post, letting me know someone is still interested in this paint... I'll get to work getting her uploaded.  I'll have the other colors in separate folders you can just replace the texture 3 map with the color of your choice, pretty innovative of me huh? LOL.

This new forum format has completely messed up my ability (and I'm sure many others) to quickly navigate the posts I'm involved in...sigh.  I guess its just another change we'll have to adjust to...but I'm getting too old for too many more changes, hehe.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing work as always Steve, love it! If you are still looking for someone who is interested in this paint....look no further!!

Do i want to fly this beautiful bird? HELL YES!!!

 

As i cant decide on the WOW color logo i suggest to just add them all as replaceable texture files :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Steve,

 

many thanks ... best would be to have all three. If I had to decide I would go for orange ... or blue?

Can't wait to get my hands on her!

 

many thanks!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just uploaded her to the library guys!

You can choose between Orange, Green and Blue WOW logos.:biggrin:.  Instructions on how to do so are in the readme (its ridiculously easy, just renaming a texture file)

Enjoy the pics as you wait for her to display in the library.

(Please click the pics to see the full version, they are pretty fuzzy in the previews below).

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-007.thumb.jpg.ef7724d1cd3ba9dc861c9aba1d934019.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-003.thumb.jpg.fbfcf97beefb1dccef8bde509c0f9680.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-005.thumb.jpg.88ff897886adbbefe935471139697206.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-004.thumb.jpg.c9d855f5737a63b53fd99025e418e0a8.jpg

Here are the 2 other colors. ;-)

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-99.thumb.jpg.e00e6f053d196271518f327c861af623.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve, once again thank you so much for your work.

Danke !

 

carsten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Just uploaded her to the library guys!

You can choose between Orange, Green and Blue WOW logos.:biggrin:.  Instructions on how to do so are in the readme (its ridiculously easy, just renaming a texture file)

Enjoy the pics as you wait for her to display in the library.

(Please click the pics to see the full version, they are pretty fuzzy in the previews below).

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-007.thumb.jpg.ef7724d1cd3ba9dc861c9aba1d934019.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-003.thumb.jpg.fbfcf97beefb1dccef8bde509c0f9680.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-005.thumb.jpg.88ff897886adbbefe935471139697206.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-004.thumb.jpg.c9d855f5737a63b53fd99025e418e0a8.jpg

Here are the 2 other colors. ;-)

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-99.thumb.jpg.e00e6f053d196271518f327c861af623.jpg

Has been processed and ready to fly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many, many, many thanks ....

 

Now, I have an other problem: orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Brian_A_Neuman said:

Has been processed and ready to fly!

Thanks for the speedy service Brian!

Looky what just rolled into the paint hangar:

TWA01.thumb.jpg.8076028b531aec65846783e00def11e8.jpg

Thought maybe you'd be interested. :wink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Many, many, many thanks ....

 

Now, I have an other problem: orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green? orange? blue? green?

Hehe....It pains me to see you in such distress.   Here is a solution.

58b7bc0b7b8c2_LHWOWRainbow.thumb.jpg.7a04ff902757c49e96eee241143c456c.jpg

:biggrin:.  Hope you enjoy flying her Guenter...I enjoyed painting her and she is one of my favorites.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

Steve, once again thank you so much for your work.

Danke !

You're very welcome. I try to never miss an opportunity to paint Lufthansa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks for the speedy service Brian!

Looky what just rolled into the paint hangar:

TWA01.thumb.jpg.8076028b531aec65846783e00def11e8.jpg

Thought maybe you'd be interested. :wink:

Oooo. I am so excited for this paint!! 80's style! Thanks my friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a beauty! And now TWA in the making...i think i've got a new favorite painter :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just mocking her up a little....the stripes and metal bottom are going to be a challenge, not expecting her to be easy. :huh:

(The color red always looks horrible with all the jpg compression for some reason.  it looks fine on the texture map)

TWA02.thumb.jpg.7828ed17dc5cb05b8ac1c1a4f0557178.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awesome Steve!

Tell me... will I have to promise you not to start fireworks over long islang before I can get the TWA paint? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Emi said:

Looks awesome Steve!

Tell me... will I have to promise you not to start fireworks over long islang before I can get the TWA paint? ;)

LOL....yeah!  And don't lift the gear handing during pushback on the LH I'm also working on for you. :wink:

(I won't be painting the reg involved with Flight 800 out of respect to those lost in that tragedy.  Have not decided which reg to do yet for TWA.  I have the reg for LH though, hehe.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:46 PM, Steve Dra said:

Just mocking her up a little....the stripes and metal bottom are going to be a challenge, not expecting her to be easy. :huh:

(The color red always looks horrible with all the jpg compression for some reason.  it looks fine on the texture map)

Steve

Did I misread this quote from the Atlas passenger thread?

"Hey Michael,

The Atlas family of 747s are in the pipeline....I'll push out the BCF next, then the -F, both with some wear and tear.

Just about ready to release this one (The new UPS paint)" The UPS is at Avsim library, a Lufthansa is at Avsim library and now were are talking TWA.

Thank you

Michael Cubine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Did I misread this quote from the Atlas passenger thread?

Hey Michael...not misread...misinterpreted. :wink:

I mentioned the Atlas family is in the pipeline...but its a long pipeline and I did not specify where they are, hehe.  I'm actually working on them all simultaneously, so when I reach a snag in one paint I can switch to another while I'm working out that snag.

I also mentioned that I was "mocking up" the TWA paint...which is Steve-speak for throwing textures on really quick to gauge where I may run into problems (Which I quickly identified with TWA as the where the red stripes cross the tail).

This allows me to have more than one plane to work on when I have to pause on another for whatever reason.  For example on the Atlas line I'm working with Brian T who's given me some excellent close-ups of them to incorporate into my paints,,,doing that is taking a bit longer than expected.  However, you'll be flying the BCF this weekend, and probably the -F as well. :wink: 

 

Just one or two more adjustments and this BCF will go on the texture map....

yUqvd8.jpg

If there is a reg you'd like on the BCF now is a good time to let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, as promised, some pictures from this great livery ...

 

o5JGmXB.png

f9QR0D4.png

short before sunrise, refueling ... needs some time

 

 

1A0vPbh.png

loading all that stuff into her ...

 

 

 

0rxqnIK.png

PuK4h0u.png

finally after loading and refueling, sun has rised, good bye EDDH ... up in the air

 

 

9xUOcjg.png

At the SID, now on my way to LFMN

 

many thanks again, Steve!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

If there is a reg you'd like on the BCF now is a good time to let me know.

Steve

I have no preference for the BCF. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to later this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, guenseli said:

many thanks again, Steve!!!

Great pics Guenter  I'm glad you're enjoying her.  She is one that I'll actually fly as well (sadly I never seem to have enough time to fly ALL the paints I push out.:mellow:)

5 hours ago, pcubine said:

Steve

I have no preference for the BCF. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to later this weekend.

Hey Michael....you should check your messages here at Avsim. :wink:  (She's going to be N459MC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now