Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Request Lufthansa Cargo

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:46 PM, Steve Dra said:

Just mocking her up a little....the stripes and metal bottom are going to be a challenge, not expecting her to be easy. :huh:

(The color red always looks horrible with all the jpg compression for some reason.  it looks fine on the texture map)

Steve

Did I misread this quote from the Atlas passenger thread?

"Hey Michael,

The Atlas family of 747s are in the pipeline....I'll push out the BCF next, then the -F, both with some wear and tear.

Just about ready to release this one (The new UPS paint)" The UPS is at Avsim library, a Lufthansa is at Avsim library and now were are talking TWA.

Thank you

Michael Cubine

4 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Did I misread this quote from the Atlas passenger thread?

Hey Michael...not misread...misinterpreted. :wink:

I mentioned the Atlas family is in the pipeline...but its a long pipeline and I did not specify where they are, hehe.  I'm actually working on them all simultaneously, so when I reach a snag in one paint I can switch to another while I'm working out that snag.

I also mentioned that I was "mocking up" the TWA paint...which is Steve-speak for throwing textures on really quick to gauge where I may run into problems (Which I quickly identified with TWA as the where the red stripes cross the tail).

This allows me to have more than one plane to work on when I have to pause on another for whatever reason.  For example on the Atlas line I'm working with Brian T who's given me some excellent close-ups of them to incorporate into my paints,,,doing that is taking a bit longer than expected.  However, you'll be flying the BCF this weekend, and probably the -F as well. :wink: 

Just one or two more adjustments and this BCF will go on the texture map....

yUqvd8.jpg

If there is a reg you'd like on the BCF now is a good time to let me know.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

ok, as promised, some pictures from this great livery ...

o5JGmXB.png

f9QR0D4.png

short before sunrise, refueling ... needs some time

1A0vPbh.png

loading all that stuff into her ...

0rxqnIK.png

PuK4h0u.png

finally after loading and refueling, sun has rised, good bye EDDH ... up in the air

9xUOcjg.png

At the SID, now on my way to LFMN

many thanks again, Steve!!!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

If there is a reg you'd like on the BCF now is a good time to let me know.

Steve

I have no preference for the BCF. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to later this weekend.

7 hours ago, guenseli said:

many thanks again, Steve!!!

Great pics Guenter  I'm glad you're enjoying her.  She is one that I'll actually fly as well (sadly I never seem to have enough time to fly ALL the paints I push out.:mellow:)

5 hours ago, pcubine said:

Steve

I have no preference for the BCF. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to later this weekend.

Hey Michael....you should check your messages here at Avsim. :wink:  (She's going to be N459MC)

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Michael....you should check your messages here at Avsim. :wink:  (She's going to be N459MC)

Steve

For awhile now this what I receive when I click on messages.

"An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details." I receive notifications but can't access messages.

13 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Steve

For awhile now this what I receive when I click on messages.

"An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details." I receive notifications but can't access messages.

Send me your email address...if you don't want to put it here...just check the readme in any of my downloads and send it to the email listed in there.

Gotta love the new update....it took over 2500 post counts from my profile so it looks as though I've only had over 2000 vs the 5000 I actually have since being here 3 days shy of 15 years! (I was just about to hit the 5k milestone).  Not happy.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Check your inbox at mcubine1@verizon.net

Nothing in the Inbox or Junk/Spam. I don't know what you sent. But earlier today, I received an email from Avsim saying that you had replied to the post I made last night. One computer had a screenshot of the Atlas BCF and the email on the other computer I use had a link to your Dropbox with the .ptp file for the BCF rather than a screenshot. I am flying now from Anchorage to Charleston AFB in SC using the BCF. I know you said there was still work to do on it, but what the hell.

Steve

The link finally showed up in the Inbox. I think that is the one I mentioned in the post above this one. I will check it once I am done with the flight and see if the file names match.

3 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Great pics Guenter  I'm glad you're enjoying her.  She is one that I'll actually fly as well (sadly I never seem to have enough time to fly ALL the paints I push out.:mellow:)

Steve she has been parked at Mohave for 3 years is it too late to request the reg as N429MC? - David Lee

21 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

Steve she has been parked at Mohave for 3 years is it too late to request the reg as N429MC? - David Lee

Yeah sadly I saw this when going thru some pics.  I can do N429MC.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

As long as we're talking reg's.....what would you guys like for the -F.   First reply gets it.:wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg