Sign in to follow this  
fsinmotion

Microstutters

Hi!

After the latest exp. update I am experiencing microstutters while panning around in the cockpit or in cinematic mode.

Reverting back to the stable version resolves the issue.

Anyone is having the same problem?

Thx

I've noticed this too. It's a very regular half-second stutter every 5 seconds or so while panning. Rolling back to the stable version eliminates it.

• Upvote 1

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

Same issue with stutters in VC. For my system, it started with version 1.606. Previous versions where just fine.

Really enjoying ChasePlane. So far, a wonderful addition to my flight sim toolbox.

-Todd

We released a new version today possibly addressing this issue.

Let me know

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Greetings Keven,

Thanks! As recommended, I just tested version 1.608 and same stutter. It seems to be about every 5 seconds, with a 1 second pause. I am testing on the latest P3D hotfix, no 3rd party weather engine enabled, no trackIR enabled, with multiple stock aircraft, various ORBX and stock scenery, latest FSUIPC.

I also tested without dll.xml, exe.xml, and prepar3D.cfg (renamed these) with same results.

If there is any feedback or logs I can provide, let me know.

• Upvote 2

-Todd

Greetings Keven,

Thanks! As recommended, I just tested version 1.608 and same stutter. It seems to be about every 5 seconds, with a 1 second pause. I am testing on the latest P3D hotfix, no 3rd party weather engine enabled, no trackIR enabled, with multiple stock aircraft, various ORBX and stock scenery, latest FSUIPC.

I also tested without dll.xml, exe.xml, and prepar3D.cfg (renamed these) with same results.

If there is any feedback or logs I can provide, let me know.

Same here :/

Found the issue, fixed in 0.1.609

Thanks everyone for their feedback!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Greetings Keven,

Loaded up the new version 1.609. It works fantastic! No stutter. Thank you so very much for being so responsive. I really enjoy the product. Keep up the good work!

-Todd

Great that its fixed but boy does it take ages to download these last few updates. The updates are not that big but its taking 10-15mins to get them :( Used to be a few seconds.

From EGFF to YSSY