Sign in to follow this  
qqwertz

Speedbrake won't disengage

I have tried to assign an axis to the speedbrake lever in the P3D control settings, but the lever behaves very erratically. It is going up and back down when I move the axis (Saitek throttle quadrant) from one end to the other, and it is impossible to fully move it to the down version.

I also tried to disable the axis and use the keyboard command "/" to move the lever, but even then I cannot fully move it to the down position. Only if I scroll the middle mouse wheel for a couple of seconds it finally moves into the correct position, and only with the axis disabled.

I am only doing this because FSUIPC is not working with this plane. With all other planes the throttle quadrant works flawlessly.

On a related note, the flaps only move from up to full when I move the respective axis. I have to use buttons to get them to work properly.

Peter Marlin

I have tried to assign an axis to the speedbrake lever in the P3D control settings, but the lever behaves very erratically. It is going up and back down when I move the axis (Saitek throttle quadrant) from one end to the other, and it is impossible to fully move it to the down version.

I also tried to disable the axis and use the keyboard command "/" to move the lever, but even then I cannot fully move it to the down position. Only if I scroll the middle mouse wheel for a couple of seconds it finally moves into the correct position, and only with the axis disabled.

I am only doing this because FSUIPC is not working with this plane. With all other planes the throttle quadrant works flawlessly.

On a related note, the flaps only move from up to full when I move the respective axis. I have to use buttons to get them to work properly.

Peter Marlin

FYI

I too have the Saitek combos, yoke, quadrant and rudders. I have assigned the Red leveler to airbrake and it works with NO problem at all. Set in FSX:SE and ticked Reverse.

From leveler full up to all way down. I also Arm it on approach by moving a little bit down.

FSX:SE Win7 64

Per W Sweden

Hello Per,

thanks a lot for your help. After a couple of restarts I got it to work. 

Peter