Sign in to follow this  
Airbus A340 Pilot

737 and 777 Update

Hello PMDG,

I would really like to know if you´ll make an update price for the 737 and 777 update because if I would buy the 737 and 777 for about 200 euros and only the base packages I wouldn´t be so happy if PMDG then says that we have to purchase a completely new copy of the 737 and 777 to get the update. So if I don´t know that, you won´t get ma as an purchaser for 737 and 777 until the updates are released:)

Regards:)

Daniel Reber

what update? oh and friendly reminder, AVSIM forum requires you to sign your posts with your full name in your posts. easiest way is to add your full name as a signature on your profile 

Jason Dilley

As far as I know they plan to update the existing 737 and 777 with the PMDG Op Center which means it will be an update like the updates before. You only have to purchase another license if you switch from FSX to P3D or vice versa.. I'm pretty sure Robert Randazzo has stated so in an update here in the forums a few months or weeks ago (time is running fast :D)

How can I get to a signature?

So I don´t have to buy a completely new copy when it´s updated?

Test...

Ok I got the thing about the signature. Thanks:)

Daniel Reber

You may have to buy,as war as I now pmdg 747v3 schould have been an update.But it emerged as new prodocut which is aweosome,so who knows wait and see  :smile:

There is a big difference between a completely new version as in the case of the 747v3 and an update. I think they mentioned somewhere that some of the things added with the 747 may filter their way to the T7 thorough updates. AFAIK they haven't announced any major overhauls of the T7 or NGX. IMHO they don't really need it right now, they work fine.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't quite was I was expecting when I read the thread title, but I was curious of PMDG offered a reduced price for those of us that own an FSX product that are looking to make the jump to P3D.  I'd love to move to P3D when they release v4, but I really have a hard time swallowing repurchasing my 737 NGX (as my C172 by A2A).  I'm purposely not buying the 777 just because I don't want to have to repurchase it when I make the switch.  The PMDG products are outstanding, but it seems a little harsh to make you pay full price again to get the same aircraft for a mostly similar platform.  I do understand that there's a lot of programming that goes into the P3D model, but would be nice to get a break.

Matthew Glanden

Matthew Glanden

In my honest opinion those two are so good I wouldn't waste time waiting for the "update".

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

The NGX and 777 are just as immersive as the just released Queen (barring some of the nice improvements in the queen), so I would think it would be an update and not a completely new product like when we got the ngx over the old ng. However, if they are completely new products, my credit card is waiting.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

nah the ngx could use some minor updates, with the new 737 NG idle switches, split scimitars, little recoding features (probably), etc. just who knows, everyone is so into the 744V3 PMDG wont say anything til everyone calms down about the 744v3. so another 3-6 months we should hear something about the future. 

Some of the functionality from 747 is going to be rolled back to 737 and 777. And I think this will be free as far I understand.hope it answers your question