Sign in to follow this  
bobrbend

SimConnect Problem

Did an uninstall reinstall of P3D 3.4.22.19868.

Loaded up my PMDG aircraft and low and behold, no request for my activation code and the sim behaved strangely: mouse clicks not working, etc.

Asked over there and they told me SimConnect issue and how to go the redist folder and execute the 3 msi files, which I did.

Didn't help. Uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft and same issues persisted.

Look in the Programs and Features area and no SimConnect.

BTW, when I executed the msi files (right click, install) virtually nothing happened-a quick flash and that was it. Didn't seem like anything was installing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan Cole

I have the same problem.  I bought P3D v3 and PMDG 747 II and cannot activate it.  This is very frustrating.  I'm a first time Windows user so it makes it even worse.  Actually, I fly the 747-8F for a living and can get from a cold airplane to the runway in 25 minutes.  I have been working on this for 24 hours now!! Please help with some plain language instructions .

Thanks....Greg Posehn