Sign in to follow this  
sinlenmez

Installation problem with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

Hello;

After a clean install of Windows 10 and Prepar3D, I have downloaded the installer for VAInterface 2.22.1. However when the installation starts it asks me to turn .NET Framework 4.5.2 on. I checked the Turn Windows Features On or Off options but there is no .NET Framework 4.5.2. Additionall, when I try to install .NET Framework, Windows says I already have the newer one. So can somebody tell me how to downgrade .NET Framework or how to install VAInterface with 4.6

Thanks

Mehmet

Is somebody - any admin or represantative - reading this posts here? I also sent two e-mails but no answers in 3 three days -- even an automatic reply...

I'd be glad if i can get some help to solve this issue, because i cannot use my paid poduct right now..

Dear support staff. I understand you do not want to help however I want to use my app which I pay for.. So I've been looking for a solution but couldn't find one as an end-user. However as a developer you can migrate your product to .Net Framework 4.6 using the guideline at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff657133(v=vs.110).aspx

Or please send the code and I'll do it for myself!!

Thanks

I don't think the company is around anymore. I've sent an email over two weeks ago and never heard back. It wouldn't surprise me if their website stops working once their payed for time with their hosting server company runs out.

Eric 

I am afraid you are right.. no answer to the mails, no answer to support forms, no answer from facebook :/ but their products still on appstore..