Sign in to follow this  
Libra204

Alabeo C441 - is it a good buy?

@Tango777

If it makes you happy: RW pilots with experience on this plane, furthermore you can include the Carenado 350i as well concerning very good FDE and that one does require a type rating.

What does happiness or unhappiness have to do with anything? What does FDE have to do with my 1 sentence post? I was only referring to the airplanes you listed: Navajo, B200, Tomahawk.

Don't know why you posted at all. The thread is about the C441 and not about the correct terminology.

Maby if you re-read the last few post you might understand what this has to do with FDEs.

I know that this is about the C441. If you take time to read this forum's posts, the initial thread starter thanked me for my input about the C441.

I'm talking about your post about my 'horrible mistake' when using the 'type rating' for the B200 while it's actually only applicable for the B300.

Don't know why you posted at all. The thread is about the C441 and not about the correct terminology.

Maby if you re-read the last few post you might understand what this has to do with FDEs.

I obviously don't know you, but this is the second thread in as many days, where I've saw rather aprupt and unnecessarily rude replies from you.  You might want to just tone down and warm up your style  :smile:   

...otherwise, I've sure you'll continue to be accused of trolling, as in the last thread....

Just friendly advice, which of course you're more than entitled to ignore.

PS... Odd question, but are you Berndt Stolle?    It is just that the off spec PM you sent me was very similar to a PM I got from Mr Stolle some years back, when I'd made a comment about an FDE.....

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

NO need for any hostility over a virtual aircraft, lets keep it civil.

I made a quick loop video if that helps:

Like most of Carenado and Alabeo aircraft it hits the price point perfectly.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob, in your video what's up with the basic six pack?  The six pack have lighting except for the ASI.  And the engine instruments are not lighted as well.  Is this the standard lighting config of the Alabeo C441?

Thanks,

Greg 

Sorry, missed a lights switch or two ... here ya go:

Cheers, Rob.

Do this update to the C441 aircraft.cfg:

[GeneralEngineData]
engine_type = 5                                
Engine.0 = -3.5, -5.0, -0.4      
Engine.1 = -3.5,  5.0, -0.4       
fuel_flow_scalar        = 0.88                
min_throttle_limit = -0.26

Ouch, why did you move the engines so far back?

• Upvote 1