Sign in to follow this  
hjsmuc

XP 11 and reshade

While I am waiting for the gentlemen from X-Aviation to reset my MaxxFX license which may happen or not given that I first asked for this only a few weeks ago I experimented with reshade. The sharpening and vibrance effects are actually looking quite promising. However, I noticed that the built in map does not work if reshade is active and closing the sim results in a ctd. Anyone having further experience with this tool and XP?

EDIT: Saw on a German forum that there seems to be an issue with reshade 3.0.6 and XP11. I tried 3.0.4 now and the map is working again. 

Hans

Crashes when closing as well. I don't use the internal map but Geminisoft Airmap on a networked laptop.

I find the HDR better than the internal one (yes, I know they are actually doing different things), and incuring less of an fps impact. I'll need some more testing but it does seem promising.

The crash at closing is annoying indeed.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I prefer the old Reshade 1.1.0f1.7z , more intuitive interface, not crash when closing x-plane.

Capture.png

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m96877uobgpn7tg/ReShade%201.1.0f1.7z?dl=1

• Upvote 1

* FS2004 Supersky * ( Atmo Ambient Environment addon) creator.
* XP11 atmoXphere * (
Atmo Ambient Environment addon ) creator.
XP12.0.8 * with ACT (A
mbient Corrector Tweek ).

[Pc intel i3-4160 3.6ghz, 8gb ram, GeForce RTX-3060 12gb, Win10 Home 64bit]

Thanks efis007, I'll try this one. The interface indeed looks less disturbing.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I tried it. But I get the same crash on exit and the interface does not scale properly at 4K. 

Hans